Friday, July 27, 2007

Some recent crap



Raising Hell since 1989...that is me and my BFF Rockermom at the Def Leppard concert Tuesday night....we had a freaking blast!


Then I had a blast, in my pants in the hotel lobby....not shitting you, I had to pee sooo bad on the way back to the hotel, and our driver took the long route and refused to stop for me to relieve myself...dumb bitch. The driver happend to be my sister so I have the right to say that about her. Cause I love her more than anything and she knows it....I hate her driving though...she took the long route because "she dosent do express ways" ...pfft!


Til next time...Rock on peeps and try to stay dry...if anyone has any extra Depends or Poise pads feel free to ship them my way at:

Halfmexican Pissy Mama
123 Pisspants Avenue
Urinary Tract, MI 48477

Gracias!!



























7 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

we had a smoking good time..

next time though....

im gonna cath u before we go.

Wendy said...

Too funny! I bet you guys had a blast! Wish I was there!

oliveoyl64 said...

Hey Miss Pissy Pants,

I read the entire saga on "flip flop momma" and I had a good laugh at your expense. My bladder is tiny and I would have pee'd myself after the second margarita.

Call the nutty astronaut bitch and see if she has any depends left over for ya.

Neurotic1 said...

That is still too funny! But I can totally see myself doing the same thing ;)

Monogram Queen said...

Glad y'all had a good time! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall!

aatank said...

I'm sorry... but that is priceless. It made me laugh so hard.

Do you want to meet us for lunch and come out swimming on Wednesday? Let me know...

Halfmexican Mama said...

I feel like such an "ASS"!!! But it was funny...I havent laughed that hard in so long..my tummy muscles actually hurt from all the screaming and laughing that night!!! I have quite the lungs at a concert in case you havent heard!