Thursday, May 24, 2007

Say What?

I was fixing my hair the other morning and my two year old says "I gonna be your docker (doctor) momma" I didnt pay much attention I mean kids are always "playing doctor"....then she says "ok, turn on your belly I need to look in your butt".....MY POOR POOR KID!!

She has been experiencing some how shall I say..pooping problems. Like she only goes once or twice, if shes lucky a week. AND when doing so takes a lot of time and effort and extreme discomfort on her part. Usually involves some blood and some bright green crap. Im about fed up with the medical field because their not taking this as seriously as I am....

"did you try prunes"
"ever massage her anus?"
"sit her in a tub of warm water, then on the potty"
"make her eat more grains and fruits"
"stay away from cheese and rice products".............................................

I have heard it all and done it all!!
Hence I am waiting for the mother load right now so's I can smear it on a little card then wrap it securely and take it up to the hospital. I hope they will be able to see all the grains and fruit under the microscope....Bitches.....Oh and last night I started giving her Magnesium Citrate...gross stuff people.

Anyway I will keep you updated on the whole shitty situation.

On a brighter note I have been on my lowcarb diet 10 days and lost 6 maybe 7 pounds...I fell off the wagon with a bite of a potato Monday, but jumped right backon full force. The BIG weigh in will be Monday or Tuesday...wish me luck, hopefully I wont be raggin if you get my drift...everyone knows how much water weight gain is then...pfft.

Well Later my Lovely Chumps
Have a great holiday weekend :-)

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

massage her anus? WTF? I never in my life ever heard of that..holy shit.

Well good for u for sticking to your low carb thing..

My dad is leaving tommorw to head for here, its gonna be a nice weekend..well the weather is suppose to suck.

Neurotic1 said...

Give her a cup of coffee and cigarette~works every morning for me ;) Just kiddin'! We have the opposite problem. Dorcas has never had a formed stool. Doc calls it unspecified toddler diarrhea. Whatever! I call the doc an idiot!

Halfmexican Mama said...

yep..its hard to find a good doctor anymore. Im going to buy an enema tonight if the magnesium citrate junk dosent work today..

the weather is supposed to suck this weekend here too..well not too bad but rain off and on and 60 or 70 degrees

eyes_only4him said...

you should start giving her that Activia Yogurt that is suppose to regualte your digestive tract in 2 weeks:)