Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sweet Torture, pulling me apart one hair at a time.

So much CRAP right now I may explode into a sloppy mess of internal organs and salsa...right here on my living room floor!

You may or may not know about the assload of shitmail I have been getting on myspace...52 last night, and already over 100 new friend requests and messages..not to mention that you have to delete all the krunk from your personal inbox also....damn....I might have to start a new account...

AND I never got to attempt my wheelie performance last night, sudden change of plans when Buster got home he decided to yank his gals from the fiery depths of our small home to take us to a peaceful, serene fishing hole...with LOTS of frogs, bullfrogs to be exact, in exsisitence. And my dumb ass didnt take a camera. DANG! there could have been a ton on nice pics on here today...

Speaking of today, BTW it is and will remain Thunderstormy all day and probably all night...poop.

AND Im a tad on the nervous side because Ourfriend Tom decided that he wanted to take BRB home for the night, see he only lives 3 miles from here. But it makes me nervous cause its mostly backroads...and I dont know if the ole Slut can handle all those rocks, pebbles, roadkill, beercans and other debris that my pop up out of nowhere in the middle of the night...Why? Do you ask did he want to take BRB last night? Well I will tell you because he thought it would be fun...
I asked him if it would be fun to have a size 7 and a half in his rear too...He said honestly.."well no" and I said "Good, cause if she dont come home the way she left here thats what'll happen" among other tortures I will not list here.

Sorry, call me overprotective, its just my nature. Maybe because I'm the eldest of Three half mexican children, or could be cause im a wife and mother of to one quartermexican children...dunno.

Could be that im just physco......nnaaaah!

Well take care...
Your Mexicanconnection
Buenos Dias y Adios Amigos!

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

get that rusty ole bitch back...damn..

Halfmexican Mama said...

I know...im on the brink of insanity right now because I know for a fact that he dosent have a garage or any type of shelter for her...and his mom damn well wont want her in the house, well cause she's a tad sordid

Jamie Dawn said...

I love hanging out at a creek or fishing hole and catching tadpoles, frogs, crawdads, etc...
Once summer time comes, it will be TOO hot for me to want to go down to the creek.
I'm not a fan of sweating.
I love to skip rocks on the water. My son is the champ of skipping rocks. I guess I taught him well.
:)

Neurotic1 said...

Ewww- fish yuck! I hope you had fun. I could never go fishing. I am highly terrified of the little buggers! I hope you get BRB back. If not I tend to like to salsa- I may just come eat it off your floor ;)