Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SNOT funny!

Well I guess it is...

As I sit her drinking a glass of homeade bathtub wine I reminisce...on Fathers Day...

All was right with the world...still is, but when we got home that night from my Dads..our Daddy had a wee bit to drink to celebrate the occasion, and spotted "Our Friend Tom's mom" across the street at her dads and invited her over 4 a beer...

WELLL...one beer turned into many, and she ended up here til 1 in the morning. Mind you Buster went to bed about 12:30 so I was left to entertain the small redheaded 50 year old lass...

We sat and drank a few brews 2gether til I suggested that she needed to fly...I was NOT about to let her littlel light ass drive home cause she was pawing at my door frame and couldnt even see 4 feet in front of her, so I drove her home which was only 3 miles from here, and her sonwas sleeping when we got to her house, I had to carry her up her apartment stairs and wake his ass up to take me home (i drove her car} he said "MOM you stay your ass here and ill be back in a few minutes" so he went to the car to wait for me....upon which she replied to me

"smy insuranse and my carrr and i gotta go wif ya"....

So I carried her back to the car in which her son was driving to go with us to take me home...the funny thing was..

She is 50 years old sitting in the back seat of her 82' Tempo waving like a little kid to me when they dropped me off....

She has been once divorced and has 3 kids and is not happy with her life and I told her...

"Woman, you have a JOB 3 beautiful kids and a vehicle...thats a lot more than I can say for some people...I just remember that puppy dog lookin face smiling at me when they dropped me off back home, and waving at me in a childlike fashion.....

Some people just dont realize what they have and to be content with it I guess is a whole different story, but there was no WAY in hell I was letting that woman drive herself home that night. She couldnt even hold onto the wall. But I love her and I hope someone does the same for me someday. Or for my kids...

Til Next time take care of yourselves, and each other ;-)

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

U need to open your own "jill's sober cab"..

U did good...I would do the same thing..and I have..U go girl.