Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tennis Camp and Bathtime Blunders

and my kid just farted and whizzed her sippy cup across the room cuz she is talented like me...
she is watching an episode of Little Bear, in which there was acutual kissing taking place...WTH???

We walked the oldest one down to the high school this morning for her last day of Tennis Camp. So far Gutt hasnt abused her to the point of no return yet. However he did forget to give my kid her lunch on the first day and she had to watch all the other kids eat cause "HER MOM FORGOT TO BRING HER A LUNCH" ***gasp!***I didnt forget to bring her a lunch ya fartmongers her coach for got where I put it!!

So Buster decides to loan our second vehicle out for THE WHOLE week, First day of Tennis I had to use Our Friends Mommas vechicle to transport her. She was a little embarrassed when I showed up in a lipstick red 1982 Tempo..making ugly faces as she advanced toward the car (while eating the lunch that I didnt bring her)....hey it's a Limited Sunsport Edition....kids they just dont have respect for the classics I tell ya...Back in the day when I was like me kids age that was a suh-weet ride!!

Second day of tennis Granpa decided to take her to and fro...third day my twin neices spent the night and she did not want to attend that day anyway, and today I walked with sissy in the stroller as she rode her bike...I will have to walk back to pick her up...I need the excercise anyway.

Speaking of my neices spending the night...Im not used to having two twelve year olds a seven year old and a near three year old at the same time, so needless to say they tired me out a bit. We made mexican food together, went to the park, made slushies, and rented Freedom Writers. Buster went fishing. So I went to take a bath to soak this huge scab on my leg, hoping it would fall off this time. I lit a candle, and lied there in the hot, bubbly softness of the water, and I guess I got a little comfortable...

About an hour later all I hear is LOUD giggling and screaming...I guess Aunt Jill fell asleep in the tub and was snoring louder than Buster...so I am told. And let me tell you when Buster snores, he raises the damn roof....on the other hand I NEVER snore, I guess unless I fall asleep in the water. Just a littlse scary as this is the second time this has happened to me in the last year. The last time I was at my Dads and my stepmom awoke me...

Thing is I LOVE LOVE LOVE my baths....but not enough to drown in...oh well guess i'll have to ixnay on the bathpay's for a while...phooey!

Till next time..take care of yourselves, and each other...
I mean dont let your friends and loved ones drive drunk or fall asleep in the bathtub ;-)

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

So did the kids walk i while you were all nekkid and such?...better yet, did your dad and Sue walk i on you sleeping in their tub>?..scandelous...

Halfmexican Mama said...

No the twins sent Erin in cause they didnt want to see me nekkid..they tried to get her to poke me with a stick but she wouldnt do it...probably know shed get her ass kicked...Dad was not home when it happened over there..he was staying the week at his girl Cheryl's house in the ghetto...Sue said she had to come in and shake me though cause I guess my face was like 2 inches from the water...same with the situation over there, my snoring gave me away...Like I said though I NEVER snore!! those are like the only 2 times I have been told that I snore!!