Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer Activities









Well this photo is actually from last summer.



The first time our youngest was ever on a canoe trip.



It can be stressful. I mean, taking little ones canoeing.



I think I snapped the picture BEFORE I yelled "say cheese!",



either that or I just shit my pants. I dunno, you make the call. Either way it was an eventful day and the girls enjoyed it....





On another note....


The photo to the left is at Michigans Adventure a few weeks ago...Blogger dosent know how to display properly when you ask it to align left..pfft! The pic is of no one in particular, its the Crokscrew ride that I went on with my kid. And it is NOT a fun ride. No, I dont like coasters..call me a wimp, I dont care.






Okay okay..and I know the order of this blog is all wrong...but everytime I load a pic it overlaps the last one!! Damn! The TOP picture is a photo of "camp" when we went camping at Forester Park a couple days after we returned from Mi Adventure..Notice the clothseline...im so domesticated. Dont be jealous!

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

nice pics..

u can move them u know...u drag and drop where u want them to do..didnt know if u knew that..

Halfmexican Mama said...

i will try next time..too lazy

Monogram Queen said...

I always have to remember the last picture I post will be the first one. Gives me a pain the ass sometimes. Looks like y'all had fun though!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Patti...I will get the hang of this eventually.