Tuesday, June 5, 2007

SSDD

Same shit different day...I guess.

I haven't bee in the blogging mood these days as you can tell...not too much interesting to write home about...

The weather has been so damn unpredictable here it is hard to plan anything...For instance we wanted to camp this past weekend but did not since they were saying it was supposed to rain off and on all damn weekend...well it didnt. Saturday never even rained and it was sunny and high 80's ...pfft! Today holy shit...its a whole 48 degrees out right now. Oh well we did a little fishing Friday night off the Cash Rd. Bridge with a few friends. They (I didnt fish I watched) were catching ten to twelve in suckers....yuck, i mean have you ever seen the lips on those nasty ass creatures? they look like actual human lips and their all puffy and pink...gross!! My daughter caught a muskrat...another yuck...good thing daddy takes care of the putting on and taking off of whatever she catches.

Saturday the girls planted a pumpkin patch with my dad then we went home and did nothing and waited for the rain that never came. When wer COULD HAVE been camping. Sunday we went to church both morning and evening services, while daddy went fishing with a friend of his in the evening. We dont really like fish that well....its just that, well if your from around here you know there isnt all that much to do for recreation. Its the sport not the meat that we like.

Anyway at the evening service my 2 year old decided to take her bi-weekly shit....OMG we almost broke one of the toilets at work....I SHIT you not. It was about the size and shape of my fist and I had to flush three times and plunge twice...she goes back to the doctor on the 10th probably more testing...I dunno....

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

hmm...that pooping is concering me a bit..thats just odd..

u said at work...do u gots u a new job?

People fish here more then I have ever seen..today when i went to the lake for my walk, at like 8am..there were tons of little boys just out fishing, alone...it was so cute..

Neurotic1 said...

Poor thing is gonna have hemmoroids before she's a teenager! I hope they can figure out what's up! I know the cash bridge. My dad grew up out that way! He calls it the cash ghetto! We actually use to swim out there when we were little! Yuck!

Halfmexican Mama said...

no flippy i dont have a job...i wish, all in dur time i guess..

Neurotic...twas probably a lot cleaner back in the day!

aatank said...

Hey you were just by my house. I think I went past you or your friends still out fishing when I came home. You'll have to stop by sometime and have a drink.

Halfmexican Mama said...

sounds good aa!