Thursday, July 5, 2007

Letter ti Vistaprint/"Businessmax"

Is it wromg that I didnt begin this letter with "dear" or " to whom it may concern"?? Here is the original email sent to the company...explanation to follow.....A-hem....


I will NOT be using Vista Print ever again. As like many others. People do not appreciate being taken advantage of. Please so not send further emails or offers. My checking account is off and possibly under balance thanks to your "company". And my account information is now vulnerable thanks to you!

No one "signs" any type of "membership" at checkout, its just your sneaky way of robbing people and hoping that they do not notice! Im leaving negative feedback at your website as well, which you will only delete anyway, but nonethless.

You are part of the reason this nation is falling apart. Its disgusting!

Thank You
Jill A. Jones


membersavings@BusinessMax123.com wrote:
Dear Jill Jones,
We would like to let you know that your VistaPrint Rewards membership and benefits privileges were cancelled on 7/05/2007 per your membership terms.
We value you as a loyal customer and hope that you will continue to use VistaPrint for your printing needs. Please enjoy
250 Premium Business Cards, FREE. You may enjoy this offer now, or with a future order. Be sure to click thru the link on the email in order to take advantage of this offer.
Thank you for choosing VistaPrint!
Sincerely,Member Savings Department

I could have been more vulger, but im trying to maintain some type of my christianity here...work with me if you will..

Yesterday when balancing my checking I noticed that a company called Businessmax did an auto debit to our account for 14.95, neither Buster nor I authorized such transaction, and being it a Holiday I couldnt question trusty ole Chase bank either....soooo I took matters into my own hands..literally and did what any normal half white overweight mother of 2 would do... I GOOGLED it, and came up with this:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff144729.htm

If it would happen to anyone it would be me..im lucky in that sick twisted way.

It may only be 15 bucks but its still MY money, and a violation to my personal finances and privacy...sonsofbitches...

Well other than that the holiday was uneventful, the only fireworks we was were on TV somewhere in Beantown...those folks over in Beantown sure do know how to blow em off though..the display lasted about a half an hour..maybe more..The fireworks in this area will be on Lake Shitwater, I mean Huron at the marina Saturday night. I was invited to a BBQ at my dads so I wont be attending the festivities this year.

"Pigging out at a pig roast" has a nicer ring to it than "sitting at Shitwater and watching all 7 of their fireworks pop off"...I would have more fun making a bag of microwave popcorn with my eyes shut, visioning naked midgets running around my house with sparklers..

..AND I would at least have the popcorn to enjoy with my own private show ;-)

Well..hope you all had a fun, safe and happy 4th!!

Note: Any and all subject matter in this blog entry was in no way intended for making fun of, poking jabs at, or belittling Lake Huron, resiidents of Lake Huron or Midgets, also including but not limited to midgets living in the Lake Huron area. I am not prejudice or racial in any way, im half mexican for crying out loud.

9 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

damn..I have no words..

My mom dated a midget once..

Halfmexican Mama said...

i think i remember that...or was that in MN?

eyes_only4him said...

No, it was when she lived in good ole peck Mi..I lived here though..

damn..

Monogram Queen said...

You kill me!

Anonymous said...

There is not sense in mincing words I always say. Just blurt it out. Where else can you do that but the worldwideweb? No where without getting a poke in the eye. Go for it!!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Patti...I dont kill..Badoozie does..and with KNIVES!!! (see below)but u didnt hear that from me!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Hey Badoozie!! Thanks for having my back!

Wendy said...

This cracked me up. I just realized that people were leaving comments on my other blog, Southern Happenings and you were one of them. So I'm sorry I didn't get back to visit sooner, but I've found you now and will put you in my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

hello
I happened to see this post (Even though it's kind of old now) =)and ,.. well, the same happened to me! I can't believe it! =( I'm a poor student and I still can't believe they robbed me! $30!
I would like to ask you if you could give me the contact details for this company, so that I can email them. I googled them but no luck.
My email address is 1ofthesemornings@gmail.com
Thank you and good luck