Sunday, July 1, 2007

My baby is 3, and Ratatouille



Hard to believe but 3 years ago on June 24th 2004 that little bean emerged from my womb. And I do mean bean and not "being"...she only weighed a little over 3 pounds, I shit you not...one month early...she bursted out practically on her own. The nurse had to hold her head in place to stop her from coming out as the Dr. was running late.... the Bluewater Bridge was drawn up or some crap....but healthy nevertheless, she is now a spunky toddler!
Just got back from seeing the new Disney Pixar movie Ratatouille...a must see, especially if you have little ones...thats all for tonight folks!!

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

wow, three already?..damn..

Boo will be 4 next month...gee gads.

The kids wanna see that..I have seen so many dang kid movies in the last few months, not sure i wanna go..

But hense, we will go friday..maybe.

Jamie Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to you little bean!!
She sure did start at a weeeee one, but now she's three!!! She is a cutie!!!!

My kids are aged 17 & 19 years old, but I may force them to see that rat cartoon. It looks cute.

Monogram Queen said...

Awww very cute. I'm not sure if mine would sit still in a movie. She'll be 3 on 10-26. I do want to see Ratatouille though! Thanks for visiting me, i've added you to my daily list if that's okay.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Jamie..u dont look like your offspring should be those ages, but im sure you know them better than I...

And PattiCake...We had a hard time keeping our little one still, so you may want to wait til it comes out on dvd, thanks to adding me to your list!

eyes_only4him said...

its funny how u just ignored or "overlooked" my comment..

*sigh*

Halfmexican Mama said...

awwww..didnt Ignore, just didnt know what to say...If I think of something clever I will hit you up with it hoe!