Thursday, August 16, 2007

I hugged the porcelain throne, and someone took my kids!

Okay Okay...Maybe I should have wrote that title in the opposite order....

Yes my babies are gone, but no its not because I got drunk...

Now that that's out of the way here is the lowdown....My cute little younger (only by 2 years) yet childless sister called me Tuesday night and offered to take BOTH kids AND our new puppy!

And I said "Hellyeah"!!!

Two days without the kids...I can get so much done around here. Now that the circus business about the "other house" is over...

WRONG! Im sicker than a steaming pile of doggie doo today..havent lifted a finger and dont plan to.

So Buster and I thought it would be nice to go out for a nice dinner childless....AND it was nice. I had 2 long island teas, because thats the max in the restaurant as they are as potent as gasoline...Needless to say we got home Buster went to bed and I did it...it has been soooo long thatI have ever gotten sick from drinking, but I think with the stress of that other house and our second vehicle being broke down, and my not so normal pap I just lost it....

Once again,
FOR THE RECORD I FEEL LIKE SHIT TODAY....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In case your'e wondering, I got every penny out of that lady for my paint, work time and labor...$828.33 to be exact...At first she was going to protest, and I nicely but firmly told her that I did not clean her house for free for two days, to which she replied well 1400.00 is just way to much....were not dealing with a "full deck" here people...as you can tell...

I told her I didnt want 1400, and pulled out my little handwritten list and receipts, and showed her how it all added up...she paid me...in cash.

So even if her deal falls through with this potential buyer, I AM NOT renting that house...were still looking..preferrably for a place out in the country.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On a different note Buster brought me chinese food for lunch today...we were done eating and was watching a Heavy Metal Rock documentary from 1988. It had Steven Tyler, Alice Cooper , Bret Michaels and many other high hair maniacs. Well I made a hilarious discovery.

Did you know that in the 80's when a person jumped into the crowd to body surf NOBODY caught their crazy asses!! I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna pee (yes again)...And it happened over and over and over, I think I laughed so hard I cried....I kept yelling "look there goes another!" and "oh no oh no"....gawd you gotta see it...Ii think it was on IFC or something...

Must have taken them to the early to mid nineties when they decided to start body surfing, and not just "body swimming"...I mean people were just stepping back and letting people smash their melons on the ground! Too funny...

Then we saw a commercial for roses...I dropped a hint to Buster but dont know if he picked it up or not ;-) we shall see he'll be home from work in an hour...he mentioned something about maybe I'll keep ya posted and omit any R rated scenes!!

Till Next time,
Love your Kids
Stay sober
and Dont smash your melon!
Hasta Luego!

8 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

where did u go for dinner?

I have never had a Long Island Iced Tea..I dont like tea, so I never thought I would like em..

I am going out Saturday with Steph, I am sure I will have a simalar story sunday..

I find when I drink water in between drinks, I dont get that sick afterward..

I piss alot, but no headahces in the AM anyway..

Chinsese on a shitty stomach, are u insane?

Halfmexican Mama said...

Went to the lanes...trust me there is absolutley no tea in this drink and it dosent taste like tea..only looks like it....I usually NEVER order them!

I took it easy on the lo mein just to ease your mind theres aton of it left over for dinner cause im smart like dat!!

Neurotic1 said...

Yummo- I want a burrito from the bowling alley. And some yummy China Lee! I'm jealous! I haven't puked from drinking in a while either. Guess I'm due to have a good one! I don't like Long Island's. Too sweet! I'm glad you got your money back! Dumb lady.

JUST A MOM said...

hey you did good gettng 2 long islands down.... me,,, 1/3 of the first one and I am lit. enjoy no kids

Monogram Queen said...

I am very glad you got your $$ and hey, you just gotta cut loose sometimes!

aatank said...

I love long island's...they are my drink of choice. If you ever go to Outback they are 10 times better than the bowling alley. The most I've had is 3 and then I didn't mind drinking beer after that...but no hang over or pukeing. I've tried really hard and I just can't get to that point.

Glad you got your money back!

Big Ben said...

If I puked off two drinks I would be fucked (I puke off 4).

Halfmexican Mama said...

Carmen...they changed the sauce..u wouldnt like em as much. trust me..

JAM..thought if I ate dinner with it wouldnt be so bad too...WRONGO

Patti...im glad too..dont mind cutting loose is the upchucking part I hate :-(

Alisha...Thanks!

Ben..im sure with your size you have a 10 times higher tolerance than lil ole me ;-)