Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We wont be moving....

Yup...

It happened...

I went to bed with a feeling of discomfort the other night because we didnt have a signed agreement when we paid our deposit and got our keys last week....

This woman goes to my church, and I trust her.

Yeah right...it even says in the Bible to "trust no man" or woman to that extent...

She got an offer as the house was on the market for about 3 years now, and after taking our deposit she called to tell us "she got an offer"....

Now this dosent mean its sold, or even that the financing and appraisal went through, but if she is willing to just pull the rug from under our feet before we move in what would she have done had we already been in there??

I understood our verbal agreement (not yet in writing) was that we would live there..fix the place up and then see if we could get financed to purchase in a few years...she seemed fine with that...Unless I understood her wrong. You see she is legally blind and may not have heard me at all the while I was thinking it was a look of agreement it was just a blind stare...

I am still freaking sore from scrubbing all the scum, shit and whatnots off her damn walls, and I have a mind to call her ang give her a piece of it...I am waiting to cool off before I speak to her IN PERSON...

tonight we will go to the place and clean our painting mess up, remove any remnants of our being there...kids books, pop cans etc...

then goto her house and politely ask for the deposit, paint and supply money (we have receipts for all) and 100.00 for labor, now that cheap cause my friend and I cleaned for about 9 hours, I mean scrubbed pretty much every wall in that place and put my heart and soul into picking the perfect paint colors, and all the paint labor etc...im just glad I didnt start the carpet cleaning yet....

Why is it me always getting kicked in the ass? First the abnormal pap, our second vehicle is still not fixed, and now this....im just so stressed I cant stand it!!!

There now its out, I vented Gracias for listening to my BS....love u all!!!! HMM

10 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well being legal blind does not mean she can not hear what words she is speaking..or hear for that matter...

go there, get your money...and move on...I would give her a peice of my mind though..but I am a bitch that way;)

Neurotic1 said...

Heck you may still get it. Mr. Conservative is in the mortgage business. Things are heating up! He was saying the other day that a person has to have near perfect credit right now to get a mortgage! They have had way to many problems in the last few years! Either way- get your damn money! I would charge double what you want!

True_Floridian Momma said...

wow that all sucks....nice lady, eck, definately demand your money back, that's just riduculous that she is pulling the rug out from under you....grrr....go get her!!

:)

Halfmexican Mama said...

FFG, I love you...dont worry im gonna go see her and im not going to be rude or a bitch just very firm...dont want to hear apologies just want my cash and to let her know if the damn deal falls in for her not to even call us...

Carmen, Im 90 percent sure the deal wont go I sorta know the person who put the offer in and thats all I can say about that. If her deal falls in I still dont want her damn house for all the sweat and heart ache she caused us, my girls fell in love with the place and they cried this morning when I told them we wont be moving there....

Angie...its pretty bad..especially since this lady goes to my church and for the last two months all we heard was her begging everyone to "pray for her cause she needs a renter or buyer"..well if her deal dosent work out I wont feel sorry for her again thats all I can say...she lost some damn good renters...een the landlord here just came by a while ago to show this place and said he didnt want to lose us cause were such clean people and take good care of the place...

Sandi said...

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. It amazes me that people can be so heartless and that their word means nothing. karma will bite her in the butt one day.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Thanks Sandi!!

Monogram Queen said...

This just f'ing SUCKS. WRONG on so many levels.

Halfmexican Mama said...

I know Patti...the anger is gone...the hurt is gone..I got my money and now im moving on!

Wendy said...

This sucks! I'm sorry you are going through all this. Hang in there, things have to start lookin up.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Thanks Patti and Wendy...its nice to know there are still actually people in the world who understand the difference between right and wrong ;-)