Friday, March 30, 2007

I have my moments...

I used to blog many moons ago...then the wrong people (co workers, family, etc..) got a hold of it and whammo! Kinda put the kiboshes on alotta shit...Im hoping only the right peeps will have access this time...Im just a regular sometimes not right in the head type gal...i have my moments like anyone else of humor, bitchiness, depression, anxiety blah blah blah...im starting a whole new chapter in this thing called life...just dodged a near divorce last year to my husbabd of 10 years...i will refer to him as "Knucklebuster" or just plain "Buster" from here on out as that is what he does for a living...the fruit of my loins will be refferred to as Offspring #1 and Offspring #2 or just o#1 or o#2 to protect their innocent privacy...they are girls ages 2 and 7..i may put pics on time to time...i dunno (in a Dustin Hoffman Rainmantype manner)

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

so glad to see u...I love you:)

Halfmexican Mama said...

u so strange girl