Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Diet Shmiet...And other Smack!!

So started my low carb diet yesterday..I guess you can call it Adkins,or similar to. The only carbs I ingested was 8 ounces diet cranberry juice, for the bladder infection that i think I have, 4 light beers (I kno I know but it was only 12 carbs total) and some green beans.

On the plus side I had NO bread, pasta etc..I am trying to avoid processed starchy foods. The initail "Induction" phase is meant to stay under 20 grams of carbs per day, and the carbs you do eat should come from vegetables...they dont suggest you introducing fruit or any grains until after the 14 day induction phase.

I did this diet once after my first was born and lost thirty pounds. the firs 10 to 15 came off in the first two "Induction" weeks...after that I only ate carbs in moderation and kept to a diet of fruits vegetables and lean meats. I stayed at a steady weight that I was happy with for two or three years...then I dont know what the hell happened.

Ive been trying to fit exercise into my daily regime and I am just so not into it, I like to walk and ride my bike but when it comes to intense cardio and calisthenics im am so not into it...

I tried and did the first day of the "4 weeks to a bikini body" in the recent Shape magazine yesterday, and let me tell you today my ass and hamstrings are on fire!! but thats a good thing right?? I worked my triceps out as well but they dont hurt..for some reason my arms are pretty well sculpted. Even my brother in Texas mentioned that to me a few weeks ago. The conversation went some thing like this...

Me: "I need to lose weight"
Him: "Not really, when I hugged you at Christmas you were suprisingly had a hard body. It just looks fat cause your short, but actually you have more muscle than the average girl"

Thanks man. I think.

Well I better run...I think today I will have some fried eggs and turkey sausage for breakfast...no toast, no potatoes. Wish me luck...and encouragement I really need it.

I tried on clothes al Wally World over the weekend. Number one let me just say incase youre not aware Wally World clothing SUCKS! I was looking for a decent tshirt or tank top all of which were ill fitting and out of shape and grotesque...AND I look like a cow right now so that didnt help!!

I explained to Buster that we need to take a cruise on down to Port Huron so I can hit Aeropostale and American Eagle, but apparently I need to collect a lot more pop/beer cans to raise gas money for the trip...

I think I make park my fat little half mexican ass in front of the local Wally World withsome really dark big sunglasses on, with an accorrdian and a bucket for donations. If the fact that I cant play a tune doesnt reach in and grab anyones pity, maybe looking like im blind will...Whose with me on this...I should be able to raise sufficient gas funds in about 8 to sixteen hours...the way I figure it...

Adios Amigos!

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I wish I had the will power to do a low carb diet...today my mom and I went out for breakfast..

(every tuesday I take her out, cuz she quit smoking on a tuesday so i take her out to celebrate...its been 5 weeks today)

I had eggs, toast,hashbrowns,sauasge and a few bites of pancakes..

I so suck.

wally worl DOES suck..I will be household things there such as soap and fabric sofenter...but never clothes..

I love target clothes, they have such cute clothes for kids..

I buy all my clothes at Pennys or Kohls, I like thier shit.

Neurotic1 said...

I so could not do low carb! I do not have the will power to give up bread and pasta or beer for that matter! Wal- Mart clothes do fit weird! Only time I ever had luck was after I had Dorcas~ I bought a pair of capri's there and wore the hell right out of em! I tend to love Old Navy ;)

Halfmexican Mama said...

Who the hell said I gave up beer? I drink Light beer when I do though. There arent very many carbs in that its like 3 per beer.Mainly you wanna stay away from pasta, bread, noodles, rice and milk. Oh and sugar. But I swear it works!!