Monday, May 14, 2007

Concert Madness

Went to a concert with Buster's parents Friday night..It was a Country Concert at Caro High School. The dude performing was named Johnny Counterfeit. You can check him out here: www.counterfit.com/

Anyways it was a hoot! Most in attendance were elderly people and Developmentally Disabled people. Dont get me wrong when I tell you about this because I love me some Disabled people, they are special, but so damn Funny! I think the reason it was as fun as I thought it was is because of all those people sitting around us....

I sooo wish I could be more like them the performer would tell jokes and they would laugh their asses off, even if it really wasnt funny. And im pretty sure they didnt even understand some of the jokes.

For Example:
"What is the best form of birth control"

punchline: "Nudity"

OH! they were laughing their asses off rolling on the floor!

During intermission a young girl with Downs Syndrome (bless her heart) came up to me and said "I'm 17"...I said "Oh thats really nice..how old do you think I am?" and she thought long and hard then finally said "Youre 17 too!" I told her no, but Thanks anyway.

All in all it was a good night. Even though there were 6 people that went and I was stuck in the back of a mini an WITHOUT a third row seat..good thing it was only a half hour ride!

3 comments:

Neurotic1 said...

I wish I could find the humor in everyday shit like that ;) It sure would make life seem more bearable at times!

Halfmexican Mama said...

I hear ya Carmen, only thing is Downs people have shorter life span which is sad too...

eyes_only4him said...

I think I am going to have a short lifespan as well..


what ya doin today ho?