Wednesday, August 8, 2007

All things happen for a reason, I THINK...

Well a few random happenings here, especially for those of you who think that your lives are really poopy right now....

And Im not complaining, only venting a little, cause as the title reads "All things....."

First of all...I got the results of an abnormal pap about a week ago. For the first time in my life. Im scared. The doc said I have LSIL on my cervix and need to further investigate. This sucks as I dont know how long I will have insurance for (that is a whole other blog post in itself) any way I dont go back til Aug 29th and til then I have to sit and worry, and worry, and wonder, and pray, and worry. I keep trying to tell myself that its all in the Lords hands from here on out and He knows whats best for me. I hope so badly that this is nothing and it will go away on its own or with a simple procedure.

Enough of that now.

Got me a part time job a few weeks ago...was supposed to start yesterday...BIG problem over the weekend...the rear defferential or some crap fell out of our second vehicle...not good as a part like this brand new is like 2000 bucks or sumptin...shooo

THEREFORE I cant for the life of me ask anyone I know to travel 20 miles round trip a day for me to take the kids to daycare and maintain a minimum wage paying job for 4 hours a day for 4 days a week...I called the place and told one of the employees what was going on but cant seem to get in touch with the GM yet to let her know...

SOOO we found a bigger house to move into, HALLELELUJA!!! Now being a single income family lets just say its a bit challenging paying the first and last months rent the payment here AND trying to get the truck fixed.....NOT to mention the car needs brakes and struts now....

So to all my good friends out there in Bloggerland, I say to you:

"ALL THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON, I THINK"

Unless you have a better explanation for all the shitty shittiness that one has to encounter in this world of ours...

Now I have to go pull a three year old off of my 7 year old and her puppy. She is a bully like that. God love her, and the 7 year old and the puppy.

Till next time take care of yourselves, and the other bullies in your lives...remember me and mine in your prayers...peace out !

11 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

yup...it all does suck huh?

well let me see if i can make u feel better.

lets see..I was fired yesterday, and then found out EVERYONE got tasies but us..and that is what we were fighting for, and thats why we were fired..

um , what else...oh..my renters moved out ao I am going to let the bank take that house back, I have to pay the city bill the fuckers left and pay all the utileites they didnt pay..

what else..

oh I just did the dishes and some milk was left in a glass and i did not know it, i picked it up and put it in the dishawasher and rotten milk spilled all over my foot.

My dog pissed on my carpet last night.

I will stop there...see it aint so bad;)

Things will look up..u just wait and see..

eyes_only4him said...

i meant everyone got RAISES...what the fuck is tasies?..shit

Wendy said...

I was wondering what a tasie was too! I'm glad she cleared that up! Anywhooooo, I am prayin for ya! It sucks, I know I've been there too. I'm sure everything will turn around.

I hate that doctors tell you bad news then make you wait to do anything about it! My mom has been through this many times...the waiting...it is the hardest part. Hopefully July 29th will come fast and you can get everything taken care of and move on.

Oh yeah, I did see the pictures of you and Bossy on both of your sites with your ritas! Looks like you guys were having tons of fun!

Neurotic1 said...

I really like the I THINK thing. I sometimes have a hard time with that one too! Your life sounds like mine at the moment.

Our lawn mower just broke for the 3rd time this summer. It's only 2 years old and we have already put over $600 into it this summer.

My right boob has started leaking again. This is a continual process. I have been to the doc several times to no avail. And I still owe over $2000 from all my tests January.

My brake light came on in my van yesterday.

I still haven't figured out a reason as to why-when it rains it pours!

I hope your test come back all okay. It is scary shit! I had that happen once a long time ago at planned parenthood.

I'll have a virtual beer with ya if ya want ;)

Halfmexican Mama said...

Christina...I think taisey is a good word for it...cause im sure they didnt get much of a raise..probably just a "tease" so taisies makes sense! My puppy pisses on the carpet every 5 seconds...

Thanks for the prayers Wendy your a sweetheart! I think the 3 year old program is good for Jake too you dont wanna throw too much on himat his age :-)

Halfmexican Mama said...

didnt see u there at the end carmen...sure I'll have a drink with ya its 5 oclock somewhere right?

eyes_only4him said...

shit, did u change your template?

Humincat said...

If there isn't a reason for this crap, shoot me now, cause random shit kills me anyways. I could add a load of complaints at this point, but I'll stop at just one. I step in dog piss daily on the way to let the dog out....hmmmm

Monogram Queen said...

You & FFG are having a really tough time aren't you? I hope it gets better QUICK.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Humin...if all I had to worry about was dog piss at this point in my life I would thank my lucky stars..

Patti...thanks for your concern..youre such a "mommy" I like that!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Flipflop...dont u like my new template...and the fact that you get your own special reply comment ;-)....now go get your vagean fixed!!