Thursday, August 9, 2007

Days of our Lives

Man I used to LOVE that show!

Back in the day (when I was like 10) I thought I was so cool cause my teenage cousins and my aunts used to let me watch it with them....That Bo was pretty damn hot! So was Bo on the Dukes of Hazzard, damn I dont know which was sexier....

Anywho...its just a title for my post cause I couldnt think of anything else...

Lets see...my skin quit peeling on the sunburn, so I can quit secretly throwing skin balls at Buster when he is not looking.

The new puppy continues to shit and piss wherever he fancies....wouldnt the world be a more comfortable place if humans could do it...you know like if it was second nature. However we would all have to carry around plastic doo doo bags for the instances that we needed to relieve ourselves...I wouldnt have to purchase my own...little doo doo bags that is....

you see...

the four of us to a late night family outing to Wally World to do some grocery shopping, and the cashier (the poor dude has to pack AND ring up your shit at this joint) put one to two items in each bag....we purchased about 150 dollars worth of groceries and ended up coming home with aproximately 50 "doo doo" bags respectively.

SOOOO im all set if nature calls. Now I just need a larger purse to stuff said doo doo bags into should the need ever arise. Oh yeah I forgot I would also have to carry Buster and the kids bags too...but wouldnt we conserve so much water that way???

I mean we could just burn out "doo doo" when we get home...out back in a little coffee can or sumppin.....

Yes, Halfmexican Mama is bored my little widgets.....

Hmmmm, been thinking a lot about the presidential election coming up next year, and doing some reasearch on some of the "higher up" candidates....

I dont care what anyone says, but man cmon....if your name is Barack Hussein Obama, you dont stand a freakin chance of being elected in the country...No offense to anyone with similar names, but lets be real here......That would be like letting Jeffrey Hitler Dahmer run for prez...or some shit...

So if anyone has any good points, or characteristics to shoot out on any of the candidates, send them my way....Im open, at this point to either party.

Udder than that, I have a meatloaf in the crockpot that I think is smelling pretty damn good, either that or maybe the puppy shit behind the couch again....Im aiming for the first thought...

Now Im going to lay on my fat ass and read my book until the 3 year old wakes up...we may be going to the new house to clean tonight...not sure yet, im game for anything right about now.....

Take care Widgets, and join me in my crusade in making the plastic doo doo bag not so underrated anymore!

14 comments:

True_Floridian Momma said...

hey, how are you!!

just finally got a second amid all the craziness of our house to drop in.

I used to watch that soap when I was kid too!! Now I love General Hospital....lol

too funny, talk to you later

eyes_only4him said...

um, I dont even know what to say.

I am just voting for Hillary cause I have a crush on Bill.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Hi Ang...yeah the show went to pot in the early 90's in my opinion (Days)

Chris...thought you would back me on the doo doo bag plan, im bummin man, u still have a crush on Bill?

Neurotic1 said...

Okay- I'm guilty, I still watch Days sometimes. I hate when they put 2 things in a bag. I consolidate at Wally world when I am there and hand the damn bags back to them!

Humincat said...

My mother keeps telling me to recycle them, so I get home and shove them in the recycling bin. Does that work??? Anyways, um, yeah not so big on vetoing the toilet....I'm kind of a fan of it personally, but if you feel the need to crap on the grass, feel free, just not mine, I may shoot you in the ass (with the water hose) for fun!

Jamie Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am plumb tuckered from visiting blogs. I had so much catching up to do that it seemed like an impossible task. I have nearly visited all my blogroll now and the newer visitors like you too. Well, I hope you enjoyed the meatloaf.
I've never watched any daytime soaps. I have no desire to either. I'll stick with Jack Bauer and Dr. House for now. I like LOST too. I guess those are nighttime soaps.
So far, I like Guiliani the best. We shall see...

eyes_only4him said...

oh, I am backing you all the way...

I always back anything to do with poo poo...

eyes_only4him said...

oh yes, I still and always will have a crush on Bill..

In fact my aunt and I have an inside Joke that we are gonna go on the campiagn trail with her just so we can screw Bill:)

Big Ben said...

I heard the candidate Fidel Manson Stalin is pretty good.


Bring your own bags to the grocery store and help the enviroment! - I'm not a tree hugger but just a suggestion.

Monogram Queen said...

I'm with FFG, I'm voting for Hillary cos' i've always loved Bill

JUST A MOM said...

Hey how are ya,, I am not sure how I ended up here but I think it might be a pretty nice palce. I am from Mich. way down in the south though,,, just north of Det. MISS IT MUCH! ok so Nice to meet you..... stop by some time.

Wendy said...

Days watcher here...just haven't seen it for a week or so though.

I'm afraid I can't join in your doo doo bag crusade. It would be too disturbing to me to see random people dropping the boys off here and there then picking it up in their Wally World bags. Gross.

I can't talk politice with people because I get too fired up. I'm still in the researching phase anyway.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Flippy..always knew u had my back..Its a freakin thing I made up cause i was BORED!! sheesh...!

Carmen, has the show gotten better? Im afraid to watch cause Ive heard its highly addictive...

Humin...that could be fun...you think it would make it as an Olympic sport if we petition it ?

JD the meatloaf wasnt too bad...im not really that new...I used to read your blog before Flip Flop had her own...Who do ya think got her started? I was under "Sandgirl" a the time...probably 2003/2004...:-)

Ben...nice to see ya! Fidel Manson huh??? have to do some reasearch there...havent heard of that name. seriously. I hope your not pulling my leg man. Good Idea on the bags too...I will seriously consider.

Patti..Im with ya girls...he is pretty damn hot...!


JAM...thanks for stopping in I will return the love *hugs*

Wendy...like I told Carmen...im afraid I would get addicted, then It would take me away from my very important blogging/internet/myspace addiction one hour a day and that would send me packing for the Funny Farm. As charming as a place it seems right now...the doo doo bags was a little ditty I made up cause I was bored, and WW does give ya way too many...*hugs*

Anonymous said...

some people go ahead and do their business out in the open. Those people are called CREEPS and they are stabbed as often as possible. and tHey NEVER clean up their doo with the bags you mentioned. there should be doo doo police.