Monday, August 27, 2007

This is how we do it!

Here are some recent happenings from yesterdays "Round Up Sunday"..Our church held this event to kickoff the beginning of their Fall sunday school semester..I think I said that right....

Anyway, below you will find a photo of my BIL...

BIL is trying to show some random little girl the "piggies" in a cage....

For some reason BIL lost his footing and came this close to falling face first into the Said "piggy cage"....

He caught the edge of the cage saving not only himself and the piggies, but the random little girl from getting serious cage injury...YAY BIL!!!
He is actually in the process of falling down in this picture...he and random girl had actually posed nicely 2 seconds before this happened and I just happened to catch the incident...yay me...

Moving on.

**************************************************************************

This is my eldest, upon a noble steed...In here eyes anyway.

I almost did not get this pic, as I was wandering through the petting zoo I noticed she was missing....

Did she get eaten by an Alpaca? Kicked in the head by the donkey?

NOOOOO.

She took it upon herself to get in line for the pony rides WITHOUT ME!!


So I caught her coming around the back 40 with these two strangers smiling from ear to ear and looking like a real cowgirl....GIDDY UP!
*****************************************************************************
Finally here is my baby...this is about the third different cookie I saw her eating within a 15 minute timespan...
Did I mention that the cookies were bigger than her head??

So it was a fun day..all in all...everyone showed up to church in western wear and it was really fun...the kids also won lots of junk that they dont need, as usual.
*********************************************************************
So im off in about 40 minutes here to have my colposcopy and biopsy done...not too excited about that..really nervous actually. Say a prayer for me..Please.
Till next time
Adios mi Amigos



11 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

THEM THERE GIRLS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE HAVIGN A GRAND OLE TIME!!! Where was your hat? OK NOW.... ummmmm see here see here,, you will do just fine,, Hang in there hahaha oh wait wrong thing to say huh ummmm well you can cross yous,,,,,,,,,,,,, FINGERS!!! Prayers for ya all will be just fine.

Neurotic1 said...

The girls are too cute! I love the hats! Good luck on your lil' procedure today! Keep us posted ;)

Wendy said...

Yep...pony ridin' kind of weekend indeed. Your girls look just like little cowgirls.

If you already did all the prep for you colonoscopy then you are through the worst part already. At least that is what my parents have all told me. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Let us know how it goes.

Monogram Queen said...

Sending you lots of good vibes and happy thoughts Honey. Keep us posted. Your kiddos are adorable! Looks like a really really great time was had by all. Yee Haw!

LMAO at BIL. Sorry can't help it!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Christina...im done, home..doc said everything "looked normal" from what he could see..waiting for biopsy results 7 to 10 days grr! Im shaky feeling and tired now.

Neurotic...Thanks..see above :-)

Wendy...you crack me up! it was a colposcopy, not a colonoscopy!! theyre testing my hoo hoo not by butt!!! LMFAO! thanks though..youre sweet!

Patti..good ole BIL he's always doing something like that!! His heart was in the right place!

Sandi said...

You're girls are very cute. And good luck with your procedure. Nothing fun about going to a doctor. Hope all turns out well.

eyes_only4him said...

those are some fancy duds them girls are sportin..

my girls loves them noble steeds too...she wants to be a farm girl.

Jamie Dawn said...

What cute kids you have!
Round Up Sunday sounds like it was a rip roaring time!!
I have a cousin who is part of a Rodeo ministry. I don't know what all they do, but your Round Up Sunday reminded me of her.
On Round Up Sundays, I bet you all say, "Hee Haw! Praise God for piggies and pony rides and cows and juicy steaks. AMEN!"

I hope you have a wonderful week, HMM.

True_Floridian Momma said...

good golly, I haven't come around in a week or so and you're having a procedure? please keep us posted!!

looks like the kickoff was a success full of sugar and surprises

I love your hair btw

Humincat said...

glad your home and all is well as can be under the circumstances. I'm feeling guilty for not having a church to call home right now, mostly for the kids, cause that's what it is all about, strangers caring for your kids, well it's more then that, but I miss that at the moment.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Sandi..your such a MUMMS thanks!

Chrisnit..when Blondie hAS HER OWN farm..I hope we will be the first fuddir duddies on the list!

JD Thanks...what is your cousins name??seriously, were always looking for more!

Angie hon...read the past posts..if your still wondering it www.myspace.com/jilliancrimson..its been a nightmare..so good to hear you and Jeff{i think thats his name)are doing well!

Humin..if you were closer to me I would drag you to church..ask FFG!