Friday, September 14, 2007

FINALLY its Freaking Friday!

A few things for ya this lovely Friday afternoon.

First of all its really not that loveley, its raining and 59 out, im dead tired, got sent home early from work cause it was slow, and dammit my cervix hurts!!!

Now that im done griping like a stupid Boob...

here we go

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today marks my Eleventh wedding Anniversary.

Dear Buster....

I love you with all my heart and soul. I love the children you squirted into me, and even the way you snore. I especially like and find entertaining the conversations you hold with yourself in your sleep.
You were a very brave boy thirteen years ago when you decided to ask me to marry you. Little did you know what you were getting yourself in to. A new crazy sometimes crude father in law, a bitchy step mother in law who is a hypocondriac, a moronic felon brother in law who wanders aimlessly around Texas "livin on the fat of the land".
Plus a new bride that can change moods in zero to sixty.
I dont even mind picking up the endless popcans, socks, ice cream bar wrappers, dirty clothes, and used kleenex that you a re constantly leaving by the bed. Not to mention the shit you leave infront of the couch, but thats a whole nother blog so I wont even go there.
Thanks for putting up with my ass since 1991, holding my hand through 2 births, and one miscarriage. Weve had our good times and our bad.
And weve made it this far. It has been challenging to say the least, and I hope we have eternity together, because Im a crazy bitch like that. I love you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that the mushy shit is out of the way...lets see if Buster even remembers today. I will let you know tomorrow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My three year old came running into the house last night as I was making a salad and through tears said to me

"Daddy told me to get my little ASS in the house"

It was so cute, funny and pathetic at the same time...!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My dog got into the bathroom garbage yesterday morning....

yep, nothing says good morning like used pantiliners and toilet paper rolls chewed up and strewn about throuout the house at 9 am....twas lovely.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me and my friend Brandi stayed up real late last night after the kids went to bed and drank LOTS O BEER :-)

We dont get to do that very often....

oh yeah and we listened to Reo Speedwagon over and over cause were nerds like that...

THE SAME SONG OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well Im gonna go get out of this uniform, put on something comfy and snooze next to the little one til the oldest gets off the bus. I gotta take a painkiller or sumptin first as im having a major pain in the cervical region.

Then its off to Jim and Sues for our "Anniversary Dinner" I bought all the stuff and my stepmom is making me turkey, baked sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, rolls and cranberry sauce...cause well thats what I wanted!!

Stay tuned to see if Buster remembers what the hell he is even at the inlaws for tonight...this should be interesting!!!

HMM OUT!

18 comments:

aatank said...

Happy Anniversary!!

But it sounds more like Thanksgiving dinner than your anniversary. It sounds de-lish though.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Alisha...yup I cant wait.!! Im not eating much so I can be a pig later!

icanseeclearlynow said...

happy anniversary! congratulations on 11 years girlie! the food sounds yummy.

awww! it's always a shocker to the little people when their dad snaps & hollers at them, or worse, uses a cuss word in their direction. rude awakening: daddies & mommies are not perfect and you girls are not always the sugar cubes you think you are.

:)

Neurotic1 said...

Happy Anniversay. Funny thing is today would have been my 10th anniversay had I still been married to my first loser husband ;) Hope your dinner is yummy and Buster remembers!

Neurotic1 said...

Wait make that my 11th also. Guess I lost count. We must've gotten married the same damn day!

Halfmexican Mama said...

ICANSEE...Thanks! yeah daddy yelled at her cause she was into some puddle out back...

Carmen...I think we were married the same day. Did Nancy Rich come to your reception?? Cause I think thats why she left mine early...not sure though.

Halfmexican Mama said...

HEY happy 12th wow that was like double long ago soooooooooooo ummmm like the new look???

Anonymous said...

well damn..you've hung in there over the 7 yr itch thing so now it's all downhill, as in a smooth ride.

1 plus twins said...

happy anniversary. the dinner sounds wonderful. i wish we had that meal more than once a year. hope your hubby remembers.

hope the pain gets better, i so remember those days. just take your pills, have a drink and relax.

your three year old sounds too damn cute!! one day she will appreciate when someone calls her ass little. lol

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary! I just found your blog and am crying cause you have me laughing sooo hard!

I'll definately be back!

KrazyMom said...

Happy Anniversary! Eleven years, huh? I only make it past five and then have to trade them in for a new model. LOL!

Hope you enjoyed your meal...and that Buster remembered!

crazeemommee said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sandi said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a good one and Buster remembered. If he didn't, go easy on him - sounds like he's a keeper.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 11 Years!! Woot!!!!!

Halfmexican Mama said...

JAM..think you left me a comment under my own name LOL your so cute!

Badooz...the itch has been long past over, trust me there are many ruts on the way down!

1plus..yes dinner was good..I even got gifts AND a cake too!!

Shari...Thanks! I just tell it like it is. Sometimes I should leave out detail but I dont.

Krazy...he did remember, I'll post soon.

Crazee...thanks you have a jolly weekend as well!

Sandi...Thanks! He has as many good qualitlies, yeah we'll leave it there !

Cheeky...Thanks! It has been a very challenging past 11...hopefully the next 11 will mellow down a bit.

eyes_only4him said...

let me guess. Its time for me to fly...is that what u sang over and over?

Happy Annivesary..love u..

I swear when I looked last night this post was not here...

Halfmexican Mama said...

FFG..u know it...one of the only songs by them that I know for heart...

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!