Saturday, September 15, 2007

He ate me!

Heres the 411 on the Anniversary....


it was so-so.

AND get your damn mind outta the gutter about my title. Got your attention didnt it...??

You wants for me to tell ya dontchya?

A nice dinner was had by all. We got gifts from our parents and a card with cash in it from a family friend.

After our feast we were presented with


dadadada!!! No sorry I have no pic...HMM forgot her cam cam....tsk tsk..

A nice cake that read like dis:

Happy Anniversary Dan and Jill, September 14th 1996...my dad thought the cake was expired I had to explain that part to him....

ANYWAY

I sliced it up and just happened to give Buster a perfect piece (hee hee) that had nothing on it but my name....I handed it to him (no one heard this) and told him to "eat me" ....and of course he did....twas yummy too.

He bought me a box of wine as my anniversary gift.

Its kind of a joke between us...to make the story short on one of our first aniversaires we were very broke, as most newlyweds, and couples of 11 years are. And brought home a box of wine after work. You know one with the tap on the bottom of the box....

Yep nuttin but the best for HMM!!!

So you see every year he "surprises" me with a nice fancy box o wine.

We usually drink it out of our original chapagne glasses that we drank from on our wedding day, but the Butler hasnt unpacked that box yet.....

Or wait...maybe the maid forgot to.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Upon sitting in the parking lot of Walmart, waiting for Buster to retrieve my surprise box o wine...the eldest blurted this out:

"North Whore"

to which I replied a ghastly

"WHAT!!!"

She said "Right there on that truck....North Whore"

I craned my hafmexican neck to get a glimpse...afraid of what I might see....

Thinking I was gonna spot a naked chick sporting a Santa hat or sumptin.....

The writing on this van (damn I wish I didnt forget the cam cam last night) was written"

"North hore Landscaping Inc."


The "s" was missing....

Thats my girl..she never misses a beat....

A real chip off the ole HMM block.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A special thanks to Just A Mom (see far right for the link, im lazy like that, and stupid) for the award she threw out to me the other day...

I feel like a real Boob cause the first time I read her post I totally missed it....

It was the night the Friend and I drank lots o beer....(see one of the recent posts below)

My drunken eyes musta missed it.

But at least I caught it the next day *pats on the back*

Jaye your'e one of the sweetest blogging buddies I have on here. You are one of the most caring people, your thoughts, prayers and concern for me are...priceless!!!

If you havent checked her sight out already, Do it! Cause I said and iffen ya dont im gonna hunt you down and shove a burrito in your butt!!

Just kidding. But wouldnt that be interesting though....Id definitely remember the cam cam for that one!!

Take care Amigos!!

Have a Great Weekend!

18 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well I never get a box o wine for my annivasry...in april it will be number 13..and i better damn well get some sort o liqour..

JUST A MOM said...

Hey given where you live and where I DID live you would be the north hore.. hahahhahahahaha


Thank you so much how sweet you are to say those things.. really I do not do nice from other people well. thank you.

Halfmexican Mama said...

FFg...it better damn well be a box o tequila!! Or else

JAM...youre too modest...honey youre a doll!! OUT LOUD! I know Im da North Whore....u know it!

eyes_only4him said...

I dont like Tequila..

I am more of a vodka girl;)

Neurotic1 said...

Glad Buster remembered your big anniversary! Hope you enjoyed the wine. That is the only wine I will drink. Now I would be a total drunk if someone would invent Bud Light in a box! Hmm.. maybe I'm on the something ;)

Halfmexican Mama said...

FFG...were u just pretending to like those ritas in the huttub? im hurt man....really bad

N1...u should patent that idear asap...u could be filthy rich i tell ya!

Jamie Dawn said...

Happy 11th year of wedded bliss!!
Congrats to both of you!!!
Sounds like you had a nice evening out.
Cake is ALWAYS a good thing!! I guess your hubby chomped down every bit of you.
I think that box of wine tradition is a good one.
I wish you many more wonderful years together!!!

Your child sure has a potty mouth. Tallking about whores at such a young age?????
:-)

Big Ben said...

Happy Anniversary. I went to Walmart today too. That place is annoying and packed - but youdo save a shitload.

Halfmexican Mama said...

JD...thanks for your cheerful good wishes, yes my daughter was blessed with the gift to read at a very early age...and she dosent miss a beat!

Ben..I know, I hate to admit but im a Wallyworld whore, but dammit milk jumped 2 dollars a gallon in the last 6 months...sheesh, what is the world coming to?

1 plus twins said...

well i am glad you had a nice anniversary!! hey target sells that box wine too and they even have those cooly things to put around it with a handle to keep it cool!! maybe next year hubby can get ya that too. lol

Halfmexican Mama said...

1plus...yes 12 would be a great year for an added bonus!

aatank said...

Well at least he remembers. My hubby will buy the card weeks ahead and then forget to give it to me.

Glad you had a nice dinner!

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so sweet that he relives your first anni with a box o whine every year. We trick or treat on our anniversary.

You would be the North Hore to me too! snicker

Monogram Queen said...

Yeah North Hore got my attention too! LOL Also your blog title! You naughty girl, you!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Alisha..at least he thinks ahead!

Wendy..do you guys dress up too??

Patti...Iv'e been known to be a little naughty from time to time!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ok so here is the tradition around Chez Cheeky for the box o'wine. Take the bag out and slap it then drink straight from the tap then pass the bag. Seriously - slap the bag. By the time the bag is getting a little empty the slaps get a little more ridiculous......

Bella said...

I didn't realize you had a blog. I'm smart like that. Thanks for stopping by!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Cheeky...Slap the Bag! never thought o that...course Buster might take it the wrong way, see his bag is sensitive due to vasectome ;-) but I still say it sounds like fun!! Ill have to give it a whirl next year!

Katie...what what WHAT! girl ive been following you since your skydiving days...im hurt man..ask FFG I get hurt real easy :=(