Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sending out an SOS

I'm sending out an SOS..



I think the Wee One is secretly plotting against me, or the nation, or maybe Noggin...shit maybe all three!


She wants to off me, or have me committed to the local Insane Asylum.

I am 99 percent certain.

Looks innocent enough dont you think?


One would have a look at the the pictures and assume that she is a bubbling, little girl.





You know made of sugar and spice and everything nice?




Not until you went through what I did yesterday.


Ladies and Gent of the jury, I submit to you Exhibit A:

First off...a friend stopped by to visit...Wee One was no where to be seen/heard, so I checked on her....


Found her in the john brushing her teeth....


Great! A 3 year old that brushes her teeth without being told, How Wonderful you say???


That is until I find the sink BONE DRY and the toilet seat SOAKING WET!!!



YUCK KEE!!

yeah.

you be the judge on that one.

*******************************************************************


Ladies and Gent of the Jury (I'm assuming Ben may read this) I submit to you


Exhibit B:

Now this may have been her hidden attempt at calling the Squad, I'm not sure...

But as I was relaxing on the commode, the one place I can attempt to find some type of peace and solace, I whipped out my latest Luanne Rice novel and began to read....


when I heard a voice




right outside my locked door say


"Wus your nayme?" (she drags the word name)




to which I replied "Mumma"

then I asked her to go talk to daddy cause mumma was busy...



I was in there 3 minutes....tops....I swear on my lucky panties....



thunder and lightning were crashing all around outside, and made for a grand vacancy of the commodial area....


I picked up my cutie pie, and kissed her...


this is WAY after the tooth brushing incident.



After I quickly realized my lips were GREASY...greasy with what you ask??

So did I to which I got the response..."Don't be mad mumma...its only budder"



I ran to the kitchen, and yup, AS she was on the phone calling in the squad, she had a stick of butter rubbed all over the counter, not to mention all over her cheeks and lips!

AAARRRGGG!!!

Oh yeah and my cell phone was still on the line....I could hear a faint voice saying "Hello. Hellloooo!" over and over

She didn't call in the Squad that time, but instead dialed up the Girl Scout Troop Leader.

So when I thought she was talking to me through the bathroom door, she was chatting it up with the local Girl scout Lady..brown nosing for the future possibly...but that's here say


Ladies and Gent I submit

Exhibit C:

Now with the given information, I have reason to think that maybe this is one genius 3 year old were dealing with here.


Either that or a woman on a mission to build a b**b in the middle of the night and plot a wee-terrorist attack.

Buster was sleeping, it was maybe 3 am or so.

Remember my kids are sharing a bed right now as some asswipe of a dog chewed the living hell out of her mattress a few posts back.

I blame my daughters wee terrorism on the fact that she has to share a bed with her sister whom is 4 and a half years older...and every time sister thrashes it makes wee one want to wake up and do chores,


or build a bomb, I dunno

Buster heard a noise, so being the man that he is woke up to check on it, its his natural protection instinct kicking in there....

but what he found was

1. An open front door leading to the driveway/street.

2. Random chemicals ie: bleach, laundry soap, dish soap scattered amongst the household.

3. A fully awake 3 year old.

4. I found the hot water tap running in the bathroom when I awoke at 7 this morning...yeah it was going all night...

Now it has been stated by my eldest that Wee One made mention of letting the puppy out in the middle of the night....she said she was half asleep and thought sissy was just talking in her sleep....

Therefore Ladies and Gent of the jury, I give you HMM's synopsis the random occurrences..

I believe that:

a. Big trouble can come in small packages.

b. Wee One may have been fighting or attempting to fight the war on terror in her own little way, but at least SHE TOOK THE DOG OUTSIDE BY HERSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IN THE CITY before she did so. She may have been doing this my the making of homemade Soap Slicks, or Bleach b***bs....you
be the judge.





c. HMM is trying to omit using the b**b word and terrorist/terrorism in the same post as not to draw Government attention OR have a voice chip or GPS bug implanted in my car on my next family outing to Wally World...Now go back to playing with your Lincoln Logs ya big jerk!





d. I ask you does this look like the face of a Hardened future Criminal...or just a kid high on caffeine and sugar...You be the judge.

Each and every member of the jury is allowed to state their opinion...

Do Not let the top photo influence you in any way, as looks can be deceiving.

What type of punishment should be deployed amongst the Wee One??

Do you believe that this sort of behavior Ladies and Gent can indicate what type of Adult Wee One will be in her future?

Should Wee One attend public or private school Next year?

Is she Gifted, Or just on her way to becoming the first female semi-terrorist?

Is there any difference between the two?

Should I STOP letting her eat dirt and grass???

The information is out.

It is up to YOU.

The future of Wee One lies in your hands Ladies and Gent....I don't know how much longer I can take this before I am actually being visited by all of you while in a Mental Ward.


Now im going to go put a bra on, get another cup of coffee, and catch up on some of the other blogs as I return to work today FINALLY!


Oh and before I go I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Cheeky aka Snow Trapped Southern Girl, for the get well wishes she sent to me yesterday, Cheeky you are stellar...YOU Rock!!

Peace Out!

28 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Twos are nothing compared to Threes. I can remember considering an exorcist when my children went through threes. God bless you and good luck. The child has it made with that endearing cherub look.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Grannie...thanks, I swear the first one was an angel compared to this one!!

Neurotic1 said...

Oh girlie- You need to attach a lock to the top of the door that she can't reach! How scary! I'd be keepin' an eye on that one no matter how damn cute she is ;) Oh and hide the butter!

eyes_only4him said...

well, you better nip that ONE in the bud...

u better also lock all your bomb making equipment up...just to be on the safe side;)

Monogram Queen said...

I feel ya i've got one about to turn three and she is one sneaky little child!

Halfmexican Mama said...

N1...I know, I really dont want to install those locks cause were moving in a month...im considering booby traps with bells though :-)

FFG..just glad we are out of "The Works" right now...whew!

Patti...I think they're in training to become snipers or Navy Seals...I swear!!

Granny Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

I'm so lucky with Jayke. He asks me before he doesn anything. He will even ask me if he can go to the bathroom or go play in his own room. My SIL has the rotten one in the family and it sounds as if you may be raising her twin!

What was she doing with all that stuff out in the middle of the night?

1 plus twins said...

oh my gosh i can't even think of punishment, that sweet first picture just suckered me in. she is adorable!! she won my heart. i know, no help to you put i can't help it she is too cute in that picture!

crazeemommee said...

Wow...what a wonderful night/day. In the end, she's such a cutie pie...glad to hear you have such a good sense of humor..I would of died.

JUST A MOM said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAAHHAA GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE

Shari said...

Wow, that's all I can say, Wow!

And good luck when she's a teen!

Halfmexican Mama said...

WEndy....sad thing is I used to say the same thing about wee one...she went from zero to 60 overnight.

1plus...I know...that was quite the mugshot huh?

crazee...I wasnt very happy in the beginning but as I lay in bed the funnier the whole ordeal seemed to unroll!

JAM...u know I will...thats why they call us Mommies!

Shari...I know she will be my handful of the 2!

aatank said...

It must be something with the second child, cause mine is the same way.

Good luck!!

Bella said...

Well the butter gives her lips that nice glossy sheen, plus it tastes better than some of the lip glosses out there.

icanseeclearlynow said...

oh that little girl is cute cute and smart smart. you are in sooo much trouble. wait til they hit teen years. oooo-weee! good luck!

:)

Halfmexican Mama said...

Alisha...Im thinking the second is always the wild one too..my brother is the same way!

Katie..you made me chuckle! But I never thought of that...she does love lipgloss, OMG AND butter!!! I never thought of it...2 bonuses in one 5 inch squeare stick...just glad she didnt try to jam it into her lil purse!

Icansee..Thanks Thanks!! The only part of the teen years I am looking forward too is that I dont need a sitter...eldest will be ready in 4 years!! I cant wait! Oh wait yes I can!

Granny Annie said...

My sister's oldest granddaughter is three. She loved this post too!

Tee/Tracy said...

ROFL - Thanks for the blast from the past. I forgot what kind of trouble little kids get into. Mine are 9 and 6 and not quite so mischevious these days. :)

Tee/Tracy said...

By the way - she's adorable, no matter what she's done. Hee hee... (I think she knows it, too ;)

Halfmexican Mama said...

Granny..tell her to stop by any time she needs a dose of my chilrens holy terror...!!

Tee...I CANNOT wait...my eldest never did this kind of stuff...its some kind of sick gene mutation I think! Yeah, she knows she is cute too!

Anonymous said...

I have two words for you

"duct tape"

Halfmexican Mama said...

Dooz...Good Idea...I think it might be under the sink behind the bleach...unless wee one stole it along with my 2 bottles of windex...*sigh* my daughter is obsessed with cleaning products :-(

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

OMG look at that face! Yeah I had a little evil one at that age - no one believed me either until it was witnessed. My BFF said - "I can't believe this is the same child" - so yeah I got your back!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Cheeky...I knew you had my back!!

Jamie Dawn said...

Well, at least she's a cutie pie.
So she's fond of the taste of toilet water and she likes butter a LOT.... and she dangerous....
Um.... like I said...
at least she's a cutie pie.
:-)
Kids are super!!!!!

Halfmexican Mama said...

JD...i am almost at my wits end!

Neurotic1 said...

You've disappeared- did the terrorist get you?