Monday, October 1, 2007

Take this job and shove it!

The song has so much more than the meaning of not working at the crappy joint anymore.

It also relays the truth.

Yes HMM quit her job today.


Not that it was much of a job anyway.

I only made 3 dollars an hour for 3 hours a day 4 to 5 days a week....15 hours of HARD work for 45.00 per work....HARDLY worth it in my book...

Not to mention that Saturday I was the "pee-on"


I mean that in a literal sense.

The Manager on duty told me to check the mens room, then she left for the day. So in the crazy hustle there was a 2 minute time frame in which I did not have customers at my counter, I journeyed on over to the little boys room only to find.....


this is so disgusting.


I really debated on whether or not to even write about this...


But this was the last straw.



The Urinal was overflowing with Hot Stenchy bright yellow urine.....

ALL OVER THE FLOOR ABOUT A HALF AN INCH DEEP...

Yuck! Barf! Gag!


I went to a different manager (remember the other one left), and I said these exact words..

"You want me to handle piss and then hand out food?!"

Normally I wouldnt swear while at work,

but desperate times call for desperate measures, she not only wanted me to mop the stuff up, but to PLUNGE the urinal as well....

Well, I dont like to admit it...But some of you may already know...HMM is more of a paper work office type girl...

Me and mops and pee pee dont mix well..

So I called the GM this morning and told her where the bear shit in the woods...

I said I was sorry but things just were not working out, told her about the mens room incident, which she already heard about...she pretty much said "whatever" and hung up...

Enough about that.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ladies and Gentleman, children of all ages, elderly and Handicap too....


I give to you,

My beautiful twin neices, and an old broad (HMM me)!!



I went to their volley ball game Thursday night, on the way to Amish Country aka Brown City.


On the way to Amish country I took this picture for your viewing pleasure.


Notice to beautiful fall foliage....

Notice the cows in the background...betchya cant count em and tell me how many are there.

Well wait maybe you can iffen you double click.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Now for all of you who way that I make you hungry every post

(ahem ahem Neurotic 1)

just so you know that I made Hot Apple Crisp out of my orchard apples the other day and served it over French Vanilla Ice Cream....

IT ROCKED.

thats all I have to say about that

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Oh yeah, so I havent been on here much.

Been busy cleaning the new house and all, working a shitty job, and running a household here.

I know some of you may have panicked or wondered if the Wee One really did follow through and off me...

But nope Im still here.

And still missing 2 Bottles of Windex!! (I think this has Wee One wrote all over it)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Alright, so im thinking about a new business venture....

Go with me on this...

Ive done it before and actually made 3 to 5 hundred a month with very little effort...

Avon.

Yup, im actually seriously considering starting up again...

It only cost 10 bucks to start up, plus its fun, plus you get everything at cost!!

Weeeee!!

Who's with me?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Im sitting in the middle of a crisis right now.

Michigans piss poor shoddy ass government is shut down as we speak....what this means is:



One State Trooper per county on patrol.

All Secretarty of State offices CLOSED.

NO lottery sales (dammit I was going to hit the big one tonight, my horoscope said so!)

Oh and a bunch of other crap that im too lazy to write about, if you wanna know more Google it under


jennygranholmsucksass@impeachherdumbass.gov

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I decided to quit smoking.

Im wearing a nicotine patch right now.

Woot!

Show me some love here, this is going to be rough for a few days...

But I dont want my girls to smoke, so Im trying to set an example....PLUS

cervical diseases are brought on by smoking, plus it makes you stink, and stains your teeth etc etc.....

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I feel the need to get a few strange things that happened off my mind before I close.

Wee One climbed in bed with us yesterday about 7ish, I was laying there smelling her three year old morning breath on my face, but thinking of how much my damn back hurt,

I mean it hurt like a mutha!

Without saying anything, all of a sudden I feel little hands on my back rubbing me!

Its like she read my mind THEN

I was dozing back off to see the sandman, but envisioning my eyes closed, and Wee One says out loud.."Mumma you got pweddy (pretty) eyes."

OMG another coincidence???

This is starting to get freaky...

THEN, on the way to church I was telling Buster we would have to make up our offerings and mission money as I had forgot the checkbook...ok.

While sitting in the pew at church Buster reaches in his dress pants and pulls out a crumpled amount of cash...EXACTLY the amount we give the church each week...

So you know I had to give the cash to the Lord...he was telling us to.

Thing is I washed those pants AND hung them on the clothseline at my Dads, one would think amid all the traveling those pants did the cash would have some how fell out at one point or time...

Oh the strangeness of things...

I gotta go now and get some shit cleaned up around here, do dishes vacuum and put laundry away before Gramps and Grannie bring Wee One home....

Til next time...

take in all the Fall foliage you can

encourage your friends and family to quit smoking!

Keep it real. Keep it clean.

25 comments:

KrazyMom said...

I don't blame you for quitting your job! I would have walked out the second I saw the restroom conditions!

Best wishes on your new home! When do you get to move?

The state shut down ended shortly after 4:00 this morning. You can now go buy your hard liquor, lotto, and anything else you want! Isn't it sad that it even came down to causing a state shut down? Now they are raising our state income tax...bastards!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Krazy...OMG I canbelieve that the legislature gave in on that one! Taxes are bad enough as it is...We move end of October, should be in on or before the 1st..

JUST A MOM said...

LOVE THE FALLL STUFFFF and I am so happy that you write SHIT AND GOD ON THE SAME POST WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!! oh and what is up with 3 dollars fro workign,, McD's gives $8.00 an hour out here.... AND how can you shut down a state??


ok happy Avon I did and it and sucked

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I would have quit BEFORE cleaning up the piss.....yep I would.

AND I want the apple crisp recipe!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Jaye...After taking out gas and daycare and TAXES yep...thats a round about figure, hardly worth it huh?? Hopefully I do as good or better with Avon than I did before..

Cheeky...I should have, but I tried to maintain a certain oh hell I dont know....! I thought about it!! I will send you the recipe!!

eyes_only4him said...

so you think piss is a swear word?..since when?

Shari said...

I don't know how you worked there as long as you did. I hope the Avon works for you, I'd buy from you if I lived in the same country. Good luck on the move, I wish I was moving, it's the only time my house gets a really good clean!

Bella said...

Good luck quitting smoking.

I would've quit too. YUCK!

Halfmexican Mama said...

FFG...im pretty sure it is being that it is the opposite of "shit" and all.

Shari...thanks! Im thinking you can shop online under my rep code..I will post it if so I probably wont get started til toward the end of the month though..

Katie...Thanks! Im not a heavy smoker to begin with, unless I drink alcohol.

icanseeclearlynow said...

oh yuck! pee pee is a no no in my book for jobs. i'm glad you quit.

your neices are beautiful.

good luck with no smoking.

:)

Halfmexican Mama said...

Icansee..yeah it was pretty nasty to say the least, thanks yes I remember when they were born oh to be young again! thanks for the smoking wishes...second day, not so bad..you need to post again!

Granny Annie said...

I was a banker and managed one of our branches. We did not have any housekeeping on staff fulltime. When accidents or spills occured during the day, we would have to tend to them at the time. A woman walked in one day with her two children. One was crying and tugging at her arm and she was yelling at the other child when suddenly the younger child spewed projectile vomit all over our large sculpture just inside the foyer. The chunks caught in the folds of the bronze statue and the spray dripped and puddled onto the floor. The older child began laughing and dancing around the mass quantities of spagetti o's revisited. I looked around the lobby at the faces of our staff and could see the look on each face that said, "No way am I cleaning that up!" I directed the mother with her children to the bathrooms and brought back a mop, rags and bucket and cleaned it up myself. I still run into people who worked for me then and the first thing they remember was me cleaning up that puke.

About your job -- why don't you sell stuff on eBay? You would make a lot more than with Avon and you would set your own hours. Find something to specalize in that is easy to mail, like collectible pens or pencils or certain figurines. Do you have any collections? People collect all kinds of things and search for those items on eBay.

Obviously you don't like housework (the urine and all) but housekeepers certainly make for than $3.00 per hour and they also set their own hours.

Also, I know from experience that banks use part time tellers. Just some suggestions.

aatank said...

That was a downfall of teaching. I had a kid sit right in his seat and piss himself and never said a word. One of the other kids asked what was puddled on his seat when he got up. That was nasty.

Good luck packing and getting ready to move.

I love to eat apple crisp in the fall. Thanks for the idea I just might have to make some tonight.

Monogram Queen said...

Congrats on your wise decision to quit smoking!
I don't blame you for quitting either, asshats.
That apple crisp/french vanilla ice cream reference was totally uncalled for LOL

Halfmexican Mama said...

Grannie...I dont really have anything I could sell on ebay cept maybe for used kids clothes, and they usually dont bring in too much, I dont mind housekeeping...I just like keeping it to my own house :-) I worked at a bank once for 2 years fulltime, they told me I would never make more than 7.00 per hour so I quit then started working at a place where they started me at 8.25 (this was 9 years ago) and closer to home..Im gonna give Avon another swing, something just tells me to.

Alisha...yuck! that poor kid. Yeah apple crisp is so awesome in the fall..I really dont care for it any other time of the year.

Patti..thanks for being my cheerleader! Today is harder than yesterday for some reason, im more fidgety and thinking about it more for some reason. I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT..!! I have the recipe if you want :-) I already passed it onto Cheeky!

Neurotic1 said...

Yes- you have managed to make me hungry again! Oh wait- maybe I'm just always hungry! Good luck with the smoking thing. I soooo need to join you!

Travelin'Oma said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! You made a good decision to quit that job. It sounds horrible. Good luck on your new venture!

Tee/Tracy said...

Congrats on quitting your job. That is disgusting! I can't believe they expected you to clean that up and then handle food! *barf*

Anonymous said...

there was so much info here that I got all dizzy and fell out of my computer chair and bumped my head. Now all I can think to say is go cougs!!!

Halfmexican Mama said...

N1..it is very hard...I had no idea. I fell off the wagon last night and had 2..but I jumped right back on the wagon today..dont quit quitting right?

Marty...Thank YOU!

Tee...I know..makes me not want to even eat there again!

Doozie...sorry for the overload, I just write whatever is on my mind at the moment...tee hee!

1 plus twins said...

i am so glad your little one didn't take you out!! hope she isn't slowing poisioning you with that windex though. lol

i am so glad you quit that job, that is crap!! if you think about it, if they wanted you to clean piss and hand out food how many other times have they done it. which just totally disgusts me to think about.

making 4-5 hundred a week on avon sounds great to me. you should do it.

your twins and you look wonderful.

good luck on the stop smoking thing. my girlfriend is trying right now and having a really hard time. she is on zyban and it is making her feel really bad/sad. now my smoking on the other hand is a whole nother issue. it is bad really bad. i just can't get myself to quit.

sorry i haven't been around or blogging eiter but i have family in town and haven't had much time at all. i will get to posting soon.

have a great day.
(man i just posted cuz this commentis long as hell - sorry) lol

Halfmexican Mama said...

1plus...did I say 4 to 5 hundies a WEEK? I meant a month. Its better than nothing..yeah quitting is hard my kids, family and cervical issues are all calling me right now and telling me to STOP!

Big Ben said...

Those neices of yours are cute! Anyway you certainly have a lot to say. Puke and piss are not fun to clean up - been there.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Ben....Thanks! the twins are pretty special to me...Yeah sorry about the info overload, maybe I will keep it shorter next time. Thats a big MAYBE. The only doo doo and pee pee I clean are that of myself or my children, we can all wipe our asses pretty thouroughly ;-)

Jessica said...

Soooo woulda quit that job too! Talk about craptastic.

Good luck quitting smoking!