Monday, September 24, 2007

We dont get out much


Alright, I'm done with my nonsense posts, most of the alcohol/drug induced posts of the past week are out of my system....

Hopefully for good.

It was fun while it lasted.


So now I will invite you to view my latest Photo Jiz....

Caution: WE DON'T GET OUT MUCH

I mean it.


Saturday was a fun filled family day with the Joneses....

We started the exhilarating day by going to the apple orchard, and picking a bushel of Jonathan and McIntosh....

HMM ate 2 while picking and had to make a B-line to the john....

Freshly picked, pesticide apples have that effect on my belly....OUCH!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Then it was off to Port Huron for some Dinner at the "AL-Live Garden", which is how my 3 year old pronounces Olive Garden...

For some reason its her favorite place to eat....

Even though she ALWAYS orders fries and chocolate milk, which you can get anywhere, but for some reason she fancies fries and milk at an Italian joint.....


they act so much like their daddy...

We went to Chuck E. Cheese, and Halloween USA as well...


Then off to do some shopping at the mall...

We thought we'd pick up a cocktail and let the kiddies get dessert at Garfields in the mall..


They chose Triple Fudge 7 layer chocolate cake.....the waitress split one piece in half and put it on two plates....oh yeah she said there was also and extra broken (size of a football) chunk they couldn't sell so she split it up between my kids.....

Thanks.

Did she think that was cute?? I was already playing the role of Mommy of the Year by letting my kids go nuts on a 2000 calorie confection as it was....

and she thinks I need her help????

So here's proof that we don't get out much.

Yes, we did this in public....

We could not help ourselves, honestly we are in serious need of some good dental coverage!










Keep Going, here is Buster..


Here's the wee one!



Here is the culprit. Looks like a pile of you know what if ya ask me!



This has nothing to do with the whole she-bang, not trying to throw you off or anything but this is by far the worlds smallest car.
Compare it to the mid size Bonneville to the right...I swear it was MAYBE 5 foot long...I dont think this would make a good Grocery Getter.
Unless of course it was equipped with stow and go.
***************************************************************************
Shit I just realized that I forgot to post a pic of myself with rotten fudgy teeth....
I will leave you with that image for a different post.
It really was a quite striking photo.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

























To the left is one of the most intriguing Halloween decorations Ive seen in years.
This is the Holy Grail of grills, It makes sizzling noises, and smokes, and can handle a dozen feet or hands at the same time.....
Halloween USA rocks!
To the right please notice my award winning apple photo.
Well maybe not award worthy to you but it is to me......
Got me to thinking when we were picking.....Poor Eve in the Garden of Eden...
What girl wouldn't be tempted to pick that??
Although there are some that disagree the fruit that was picked was possibly a pomegranate, or some other type.....
*************************************************************************
Well I'm off to grab another cup of Joe....stay tuned
We will be moving by the end of Oct, I will keep you updated, Oh and of course before and after pics of my new humble abode!







16 comments:

Sandi said...

OK the Halloween grill is just gross - but funny. My kids also did the disgusting food on teeth thing in public. Didn't have a digital camera back then so no photos to use for blackmail now. Dang it.

crazeemommee said...

Love the Halloween grill!!! And for picking Apples, we are doing that here soon. I need to find out when though, its one of our traditions and so much fun. We always eat so many before we make it up to the register...lol. Love the pictures of the cake, looks yumm!!!!

eyes_only4him said...

I thought those were tomatos until I read they was apples.

I want that grill

and have your family go brush there teeth..haha

Halfmexican Mama said...

Sandi...gross albeit original...whod'a thunk it.??

Crazee...it is cute, but I can make my own cheaper :-) I always wanted to do some major decorating for Halloween, I used to but have moved so much lately I dont know where half of my stuff is!

FFG...dem deres apples honey!! Tastey ones too, the grill is pretty nifty huh?? Yep we drank lots o water after that dessert..trust me.

Monogram Queen said...

I love love love the rotten fudgy teeth pics! hehe....

OMG that grill is SCARING ME!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yeah I was supposed to go the orchard this weekend - we didn't quite make it...ugh

Man child loves Red Lobster but all he gets is macaroni - go figure.

aatank said...

Your three kids (kids + buster)are amazingly cute with fudgy teeth and all.

I can't believe you took a picture of my car. We were in PH shopping also. Needless to say we couldn't buy much.

Beautiful apple pic but next time shine them up first.

Wendy said...

Those appoles look delish! Don't ya just love looking at all the Halloween stuff? I LOVE halloween!
Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

JUST A MOM said...

hahahah too funny!!!! you silly and wait a minuet, a mall in port huron??? when I went through there there was no mall!!!!!!


I got my last tattoo with my family there and they guy that did them killed himself after we left of coarse....

Bella said...

That grill is kinda gross but cool at the same time.

Shari said...

I LOVE the grill. I want it for my front step but with NO other halloween decorations. That should freak out the social workers!

Anonymous said...

I love me some peeps who aren't afraid to cut lose out in public!

as for that little car, it is so small that it is just plain retarded. we have one in our little town, and everytime I see it, I want to hit it with a baseball bat-

Granny Annie said...

Reminds me of a time my children were 9 and 11. My daughter and I were horrified when my son hung a string of melted cheese from his nose in a fancy restaurant. Yep, life with crazy kids is good!

I've never heard of Halloween USA but it also sounds like my kind of place.

We do love AL-Live Garden!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Patti...I still have mixed feelings about the grill....

Cheeky..the macaroni at RL must really be yummy.

Alisha...this is one small world!

Wendy..yeah we had fun...we love Halloween also

JAM...Im sure the mall has been there about 20 years,,the tatt places are on the other side of the city though...yeah I read about that guy offing himself, really sad stuff...

Katie...Im still having mixed feelings abouth the grill meself!

Shari..sounds like an excellent idea...you should clean out your hairbrushes and put it in coffee can and light it under the grill on Halloween night...would give a real life effect ;-)

Doozie..Public displays of insanity are our specialty

GA...I will hope my children do not go that far..Nexttime you goto Alive Garden the Seafood Scalapini is awesome, mussells in shells, scallops, shrimp and mushrooms in garlic buter sauce over fettucine..YUM ME!!

Neurotic1 said...

You always manage to make me hungry! How does that happen? Oh I love Olive Garden but Mr. Conservative only likes to go to places that have sports on tvs ;(

Halfmexican Mama said...

N1...is it the grill that makes you hungry?? If so youre one sick little puppy!