Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hygiene (from Myspace blog)

There should be a category called hygiene...I know its not important to some people, politics, animal and blogging and music are all REALLY IMPORTANT crap but hygiene isnt???
I have a few thoughts today on my newly discovered My Space subject category.
1. I NEED to get in the damn shower while my daughter naps. If I dont she will come into the bathroom while i'm in the shower and scare the hell out of me! Ill be showering along enjoying the hot water, steam and fruity frangrances all around me when lo and behold, the curtain slams wide open and a two foot naked person is standing there looking at me with puppy dog eyes saying "c'mon mumma, it will be fun to rain together". How can I say no to that....but damn I really wanted a peaceful private shower.
2. Pooping...i think this falls in the category of hygiene...if it dont then it should..I enjoy peace and quiet while performing this ritual..but do you think that happens round here? NOPE...while on the pot usually with a nice book or magazine EVERYONE in the house has to suddenly poop too...or brush their teeth, or pee, or needs a band aid or a q tip, or suddenly wants to retrieve that stupid toy that got dropped/thrown behind the toilet two days ago. OR someone might just wanna shave, or a kid brings me the phone cuz whoever it is just cant WAIT FOR ME TO GET OFF THE PISSER!!!
3. More people should brush their teeth more often. This I am very very serious about. I understand that the "older" generation may not have had the dental services that we take for granted because they were either way too expensive or their parents just didnt give a damn about their teeth. But when im sitting down wind from someone at church, or at a restaurant and I get a whiff like dead animal crawled in there and died it makes ME want to!!! Or you see a person who really loves to smile but has about 2 years worth of tartar build up and its just starting to turn pistachio green, makes ya just want to hand em a damn tooth brush.
Well there you have it ladies and gentleman, Jills 3 biggest Hygiene concerns...showering, use of the potty, and brushing yo grill...
until next time take care of yourselves, and each other
(as quoted by the man himself mr. jerry springer)
Currently listening : Martina By Martina McBride Release date: By 30 September, 2003

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

shit, i read this already..