Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I think im getting OLD

okay...everyone ages. its a common thing people are born and only one thing is for sure. You will some day some time die. Im 31...I dont think that is very old yet I dont think that is too young either. Its at this point in my life where I begin to wonder whether or not I made the right choices about certain things...I think for the most part I did not. I never got a college degree, I never travelled or saw different cultures before I "settled down and got married" and then I had children...now im a stay at home mom.

I dont regret any of my choices but yet it somehow saddens me to wonder whether or not they were the right choices..Im mainly writing this so im not holding it all in nobody (except for by one little buddy) reads this anyway...

I believe that God has a perfect plan for each and everyone of hischildren and this is his plan for me...had i done things differently i wouldnt have the beautiful children I have right this minute. I think He put them here to teach ME something...growing up in a single parent household and losing the only mother-figure you ever had when you were only 11 years old leaves a lot of discovery for a young girl.

Discovery on how learning how and what ladies are really supposed to do and be. In this area I think my self teaching has really failed me...but bitching about it now will get me nil...

So I try to stay positive and as happy as I can for my children...I really think finding a job will help me a lot, I wont have time to sit and think about stupid shit like this....maybe tomorrow i will have something more entertaining to talk about...maybe later today I dont know right now..

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I feel the same way about some of your things..I will be 32 in a few short weeks, and I feel like I have notdone all I could of by now...Although I have done many things others have not, its still lacking a bit..

hang in there..your job right now is to be a mommy...and just be the best mommy u can be.

thats all the advice this ugly fat chick has...

Halfmexican Mama said...

ur not fat dipshit, I am...

eyes_only4him said...

i like your new template...I was going thru some today trying to find a nice one for u.

I didnt find anything, but I am still seeing what I can come up with..