Monday, April 2, 2007

Everything's Still

It's really strange right now, in my life everything is just at a complete stand still...Except of course for the kids growth, menstruation, the toilet water well u get the picture...I still havent got a job yet, although I did get a letter in the mail Saturday stating that they are NOT gong to hire me for the Secretarial position at SCCMH, BUT my resume is very impressive so they are gonna retain in for 6 months just in case a job closr to my qualifications pops up...

At least Buster is back to work after a small layoff..but im really bummin cause I wanna go SHOPPING. Not grocery shopping or paper products shopping! I mean shoes, jeans, summer clothes, and jewelry. I have absolutely NO ankle bracelets for this summer come to think of it I dont have much jewelry left at all...

Still...everythings still...its always the still that brings on a storm, and after the last 2 years I am NOT ready foranother storm...some of u know what I mean...

I think I'll check into some internet based work from home self employed be your own boss business opportunities now...

Later
Peeps Im outtie

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

your so silly.

i wanna go shopping too...