Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wal Fart Sucks!

Wal Fart Sucks!
Okay so i took the girls to Wal Mart today..they needed hair cuts, shoes tights and new dresses for Easter sunday....I probably should have went to the mall cause I spent over 100 dollars (The "haircuts" alone were 30) When the hell did they start charging 20 bucks to cut a 7 year olds hair....and "do I want it BLOW DRIED" DDDUUHHH! Its 26 degrees out...u want me to call Child Protective services on myself or are u gonna do it when I leave here? sheesh!! But all in all not too bad a day...snowed like a mutha here which is really sad cause Erins on Spring Break and shes really bummed...so am i thinkin she would be out riding her bike every day...not happening instead she and the little nieghbor boy have been holed up in here playing PS2...im getting used to him being a fixture around here these days...goofy lookin kid but nice enough..i think he is just bored and theres no other kids around here to play with...
Peace Out

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

happy easter jillybear