Thursday, April 12, 2007

Todays Myspace blog post..enjoy

Current mood: cranky Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
Buh Bye Haley from American Idol...
You were never a fav of mine, you had a few so-so performances but I cant even recall what they were...Im sure you will succeed in your future endeavors. Just goes to show that next time you dont need to be so revealing, look where it got ya now...
But you got to meet some really cool people and stay in Hollywood for a while..thats a whole buttload more than I can say for myself is this piss-poor little town...but I dont have pity parties for myself on Thursdays..I save those for Saturday nights when the real Pitiful ones are looking to party tee-hee...take it how you want, I really dont care. The people who really know me know how to take me...
Again, Till next time take care of yourselves, and each other....(compliments of Mr. Gerald Springer)

No comments: