Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I AM going to start an exercise regime!!

This year has een EXTREMELY hard for me for some reason when it comes to "eating right" and exsercise...Now just like 90 percent of the rest of the country my lame ass New years resolution is "to lose weight"...the past couple of years has been successful, but this year is HORRIBLE...I dont know why I dont "Just Do It"...I dont know why I grab that greasy ass bag of chips, I dont know why I lay my lazy ass on the couch when I should be up and doing SOMETHING!!! Well Ive decided that today is the start of my getting in shape plan..Why? I will list a few reasons for you...

1. My boobs are starting to point to the floor.

2. I get tired easily.

3. I want to fit into last years cute little summer clothes that I spent so much money on.

4. I want to be able to play outside and keep up with my kids, instead of walking a half a mile and wanting to take a nap.

5. My boobs are starting to point to the floor.

6. Self Confidence.

7. Health reasons.

AND 8. My boobs are STARTING TO POINT TO THE FLOOR!!!

So im jumping on the wagon today! And no one is going to stop me!!!

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

in some cultures they find that boobs pointing toward the floor is very sexy..just move there.

I try and work out daily, by last fall i was in a size 7/8, now i am a 10, although they fit very loosely, I am not likeig it..

since i got bakc on my walking the lake and riding my bike, I have dropped 5 pounds in 4 days..

Neurotic1 said...

I'm with ya- except my boobs don't point to the floor. I just don't have any. I have been thinking about the whole get into shape thing lately too. My only problem is that is doesn't get out of the thinking stage ;)