Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I may have babbled about this shit b4

Soo went for that 2 or 3 mile walk last night with my personal trainer..who happens to be 7 years old and ridin a bike with a lisence plate with her name on it. But she kept me going by sayin things like "c'mon Mom pick up the pace..your slacking now..lets get rid of that flab momma" but you know what ? I LOVED it..thats what i need some good old fashoined motivation. So shes my work out buddy now....
Then I came home and my freakin satellite was out all day, i got the motha f**ka to work BUT u can only watch what is scheduled to record...i mean NO live tv what soever..I called dish network and they want 99 dollars to send a tech out..I told them politely "well im not on a fuckin contract and i can switch toDirect tv or at and t for FREE...then they said well we can reduce it to 29 dollars but thats as low as we can go...I pay 70.00 a month for SATTELITE service...they are making a frekin fortune off all our dumb asses...what does it cost to put a damn satelllite into orbit? a couple million? they make that in a month...IN PROFIT..I know I used to work for a cellphone provider for 8 years, after the initial investment thers almost nothing to pay for...enough about that. I could go on for hours.

American Idol last night was pretty good, im a fan of country music not a BIG fan but a fan...particularly of last nights mentor Martina McBride..Phil kicked ass with his Keith Urban song choice, but Jordin trying to sing Martina's Broken Wing about had me sharting in my seat! U cant no matter how hard u try duplicate Martina..she sang that song soooo WEAK..the song is about a wife putting up with an abusive husband and how she gets out of the relationship blahblahbla...soooo I say the girl is 17...how the hell can she sing THAT...I extremely believe that you have to sing from the heart like u know maybe experience the shit or something...im sure at 17 she hasnt taken the stupid plunge yet...or yet alone been in an abusive relationship so what the fuck does she know what shes singin about???

I am trying not to have such a potty mouth last more, but I was a bad sinner and dipped into Grandpa Dans cough syrup last night a little too much and stayed up til about 5 am...something I SWORE I would not do again..but it was there..It wa smy bad decision..at least I didnt like streak through the house like SOMEONE I know, or flash anyone or piss on the floor in front of people...I was a contained drunk, I downloaded a bunch of music and talked half the night to Karen..she's an aquaintence of mine..see I dont have any real "friends" around here..I cant trust none of the motherfucking crackwhores in this town..there all a bunch of lying, two faced, fuck with your husband types...therfore I trust no woman..and I mean NONE..learned my lesson with all that...there are very few I can trust and theywill probably be the only ones that read this....

OMG im watching the recording of AI from last night and I didnt make it far enough to see Blake sing the song Blue which is another of my favs i LIKE him and this song..dammit and i only voted for Phil...Im so fucking stupid...Ive already swore like a sailor so I may as well make the most of if...I will repent tonight..believe you me!

Anywho..Im gonna call this shit a rap now...dont do anything I wouldnt do and if you do make sure you put chocolate syrup on it first...

4 comments:

Neurotic1 said...

I hate all electronic crap. It never works the way it is suppose to. We had a virus on our computer this weekend and it took almost all day to get the friggin' thing gone! Don't know much about AI. I just know that Sanjaya guy is a freak! Please mail some of that yummy syrup- I may need it to get through tonight ;)

eyes_only4him said...

damn, half of that didnt even make any fucking sence..haha

AI sucks...I did not think Blake did well last night...I never heard Jordan to know how she was..

Well, as for trusting people, I leanered a long time ago u cant trust anyone..its a fact..plain and simple..

but one thing is for SURE..This crackwhore dont want ur man..hahaha..no worries here:)

oh and I promise to never pee on your floor or strip nude in your house, unless I am gonna be showering..mmkay?

damn, its 72 degress..i am gonna go get my fat ass outside now...ta ta.

Halfmexican Mama said...

why is it always so freakin warm and sunny in minnesota??u make me sick SICK SICK....jus kidding love u and Neurotic understood it all...maybe you slept on the wrong side of your head last night and the sense all rolled to the back :-)

eyes_only4him said...

cuz Mn dont suck ass like sandtown..ahahahahah

i just talked to dave and erma and she said it was in the 40's there..damn..

well, going to eat some grab then go walk around the lake..WITH MY SHORTS ON..um yea rubbing it in one more time:)