Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring is coming cause Moose A. Moose said so!

Yup...I heard it for myself this morning, and I am not hung over today. I just took O#1 to school and came back (satellite got fixy by Mr. Unlce Brian last nite) I turned on Noggin which is me and O#2's morning ritual and a wonderful masculinely/yet womanly voice chorused the following:

"Rest assured you know its true, Spring is coming just for you..."

So there. NOW I know it will warm up soon cause Moose A. Moose dont lie, or talk shit...cause he's not in the Shit business he works for Noggin, and has a very affluent career therein....

Ahem...."Goodbye Sanjaya, Good riddance too, we no longer have to look at your freakin doo."

(Iwrote that myself) thinking a little about experimenting with some poetry writing these days. Let me know what you think.

Speaking of talents...Buster made his own funny last night as he was helping himself to dinner. He said "Hey, guess why you dont own a watch?" I could tell he was trying to make a joke so of course I said "Why, why Buster dont I own a watch?" and he replied (drumroll please) "Cause I put a clock on the stove for you." I had to give it to him..that was kinda funny..he's been listening and watching a lot of Rodney Carrington these days (dont even get me started on that) who is by far the biggest wife basher out there. Makes me wonder if he even has a wife cause if he were my husband there would be no way on Gods green earth I would let him get up there and talk about me that way...

Well Im gonna snooze now cause I was sleeping so good before I had to get up and take a certain 7 year old to school...O2 is snoozing on the couch with a blanket and a good episode of Pinky Dinky Doo.....

7 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

Moose has been saying that for months now sweety..hehe

But its true, it was 74 yesterday, going to be in hte upper 60's low 70's today..yup, things are looking up here:)

Marc was gonna go kill Sanjya if he wasnt booted..and he dont make empty threats...

damn good thing he left all on his own.

eyes_only4him said...

oh and since u told me some of your dream, I a gonna tell u about one of mine last night..

I was dating Gene simmons from kiss..he toom me to his class renoiun, always kept his arm around me, was constantly hugging and kissing on me..I remeber running my fingers thru his curly hair...I enjoyed it..

even though I think he is one ufly mo-fo..It didnt matter, I liked him anyway..hehe

how freaking odd is that?..I dont really even like Kiss, and sure as hell dont like him..

Halfmexican Mama said...

that is a strange dream, maybe you should enlist a dream interpreter to help you understand the underlying meeting on that one.

Halfmexican Mama said...

i meant meaning not meeting, im way ahead of myselft today!

Wendy said...

Linked to you from Bossy's site. We are Noggin fans in my house too and Bossy is right, Moose has been saying that for a while. Love the poem about Sanjaya! Bout time he got the boot. I say go for it, write all the poems you want!

Neurotic1 said...

I hope the Moose guy is right. I am so ready for Spring! I should've gone back to bed this morning!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Neurotic....

u mean u can actually sleep AFTER youv'e aleady woke up?? That takes talent! Lately ive been getting up and i'll be drowsy til o2's naptime I lay down too BUT I CANT SLEEP! So I just stay awake any more...:-(