Friday, April 20, 2007

Dreams, Chores and more...:-)

OMG I had an AWFUL dream last night...in between the 2 hours of sleep I think I actually got...damn my muscles are still not used to this excercise crap...anyhoo, I dreamt me and Hoesby were gonna meet around the airport in Chicago for a visit, she would drive from MN and I leaving MI at the appropriate time should meet up with her sometime in the early afternoon. SUPOSSEDLY (dont know if i spelled that right,dont care u know what im trying to say) we made all the arrangements via email the previous day and it was all set. I got up that morning and went about my usual routine of bitching at the kids, going potty, brusing hair, making coffee etc...the day wore on and nothing was unusual until I got a call from Mr. Shaky around 5 or 6 that evening, he said "Jill, where are you" and I replied "Home, where are you" he wasnt amused but I could tell in his voice he was VERY pissed off. He said "Hoesby went all the way to Detroit and tried to go all the way to the homeland,she called me CRYING her butt off cause YOU didnt show up in Chicago!" I swear I had no Idea what he was talking about, he pretty much told me I was full of dogshit cause he was looking right at her emails from yesterday and I agreed to the little trip..just never showed up.

As I tried to check me Inbox and Outbox my dumb ISP kept giving me error messages and honestly for the life of me I dod not remember making plans...didnt matter all I could think about was my BFF Crackwhore Buddy crying her ass off and turning around in Detroit to head back to MN...she wouldnt answer my cell calls either...knowing that I just lost a BFF Hoe for life I think I actually cried in my sleep last night...then I woke up and was SO relieved to know it was a dream...I had to actually ponder it for a minute and was really tempted to get up and check my email..

Oh I love you my BFF Crackwhore...and I will never stand you up.

If I do, please dont shun me for life, or cut my boobies off..
were all human and all make mistakes. I think what the dumb dream actually simulated my subconcious thoughts...my trip to Chicago next week (in 3 days) and my want/need to see my Crackwhore Homegirl...the mind is a terrible thing to waste boys and girls and mine is wasting away by the millisecond,

WARNING : DONT DO DRUGS NEVER EVER EVER! not even the kind that come in the pretty shiny brown bottles...notice prescription drugs and beer and cocaine all tend to come in some type of brown bottle ( I dont do any drugs by the way im just very streetwise boys and girls, i'll drop for u right now to prove it)

On another note..we got the girls new bikes last night...which was fun, Buster is 6 ft. tall and took off down the street on a 7 year old girls bike purple streamers and all flapping in the wind behind him...I sooo cant wait to get a digital camera!! I am missing so many damn moments! It took me long enough to get this laptop so I figure if I play my cards right I can have one by the time im 40.

Things I must accomplish today:
Im really only typing this as also a reminder to myself. From here till Monday is busy busy BUSY!

1. Balance Checkbook

2. Gather all unwanted clothing and food items for Brother Hicks, who is a missionary to the homeless in Detroit, he is coming on Wednesday which i'll be gone still so I have to get this stuff to the chuch tomorrow when I go to help clean it.

3.Goto scrapbook store and get shit for my Bulgarian Shadowbox for the church which I must have finished by this Sunday. Tired of waiting for Aquaintence Friend Karen to help me.

4. Take all bottles and cans to WalFart that are beginning to take over my backroom. I should have enough there to treat myself to a new bra or them strappy brown wedge heeled sandals I was caught eyeballin last night. Hell I might even have enough left over for a haircut too. Im guessing there is 20 to 30.00 back there.

5. Hem my new white pants I bought last year. I still havent removed the tag off em or hemmed them yet but I need them for the trip...

6. Wash all bedding and any laundry. Sounds easy but I have to haul my shit to the laundr-o-mat, as there is no washer dryer hook up in our west side rental shack...

And that about sums it up!

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

hmm, what i wanna know is why am I Hoesby"..hahaha

well, i do remeber making plans..hehe

when u leaving for the windy city anyway?

Neurotic1 said...

Are you sure you didn't get into the jello shots last night? I had a dream about going over to Laura McIntire's house. Not sure why- but it was kinda strange!

Have fun working on your list! And have a safe trip to Chicago!

Halfmexican Mama said...

WELL Bossy..if im a Hoesby ur one too :-)...

Neurotic...
Must have been Scorpios night for visiting people we havent seen in a while in our dreams! that is strange..I WISH I had jello shots last night....:-((