Friday, April 20, 2007

Took those damn bottles and Cans Back!

BUT it paid off..I was able to get my brown strappy wedge heeled sandals (needed for husbands interview that I must Goto in Chicago next week) a new shirt to go with the new white pants from last year that I STILL havent hemmed yet, AND stuff to complete my Bulgarian shadowbox for the church which I will be happily presenting them with tomorrow! I hope they like it...Buster and Offspring 1 thinks its great..so if they like it, it must be good! If I had a digital camera (here I go again) I would take a pic of it to share with you all...take care, Have a Great Weekend as I may not blog or even get online till we get to our hotel in Illinois on Monday!! Wish us luck!!

Love
Halfmexicanmama
aka-Jill, Jillybear,the Jillmeister ;-)

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

jillybear was mine...dont u dare let anyone else call u that..damn..

I dont like wedge heels...they hurt my ankels.

Neurotic1 said...

I miss can money. I use to love to take back my parents. My Dad was just down here- we don't have returnables- but it didn't stop him from taking some back with him! I can't walk in anything but flats! Oh- and tell oh Bossy- I can call you jillybear if I want ;)

eyes_only4him said...

We cant take back cans here either..it sucks..

just be glad u can take cans back, cuz us poor folks up in Gods Country, well we gotta recycle ours or toss em..