Thursday, August 23, 2007

The 411 on my "Womanly Issues"

First of all I want to thank all of you who have kept me in your prayers about this situation...and PLEASE continue to do so....

Just got back from the new doctor...I LOVE HIM ALREADY! He made me feel sooo relaxed about this whole situation...He said that the "slightly abnormal cell" diagnosis for abnormal paps is VERY common these days..what with the discovery of HPV and all...

He sent me home with a script for a 4 day antibiotic cream treatment as most of the time he said these are just cases of inflamation....LETS HOPE THIS IS ALL IT IS!!

BUT as a precaution I do have to go on Monday for a Biopsy and Colposcopy just to rule everything else out...and a test to be sure I dont have one of the cancer causing strains of HPV...

I just hope and pray it is only inflamation and that everything else is normal...or at least low grade enough to where he can remove the cells...but we are taking it one step at a time...I will keep you posted...

*********************************************************

On another note...I spent the day at my dads yesterday, I had to run up to the store so I told Buster and Grandpa to keep an eye on the little one....yeah right...

Dad called me today to inform me that his refridgerator had been rearranged by the little one...all of his lunch meats, bologna and salami and whatnots had all been taken out of their protective little deli bags and put freestanding into the bottom drawer of the fridge...she did however put the little deli baggies back in the correct compartment....

The things kids do for entertainment.

***********************************************************

While at my dads his boxer decided to take a whiz on our puppies head.....

And Wally (the pup) just sat there and let the golden shower grace his cute little puppy head...

I tried to intervene, but didnt want to get peed on myself....

Eldest gave said puppy a bath today...whew!! He was tinky!!

******************************************************************

Did I tell you that Buster brought me a gift home from work last week???

Well yeah this is a real romantic gesture...just so you all know I have more romance in my left pinky than he does...dont get me wrong he is a great guy..just not so romantic...

He comes home with a brand new official NHL RedWings Tshirt tags and all..I thought it was a little big but instead of being insulting I was so happy and geeked I said "Thank You Baby"..

He replied by telling me

"Yeah the lady whose house I was working on today was cleaning out some of her dead mothers stuff and gave me that tshirt....""

Gee Thanks Hon!! Bringing me a dead ladys tshirt...now THATS true love.....

aaahhh what he wont do for me.....

Oh yesterday he brought me a penis/ball shaped cucumber as a gift from work...people give him stuff all the time..I swear..if its still at my dads when I go there I will take a pic and post it for ya!! shaped just like the real live thing...

I told ya he loves me ;-)

*********************************************************************

Well til next time....

ALWAYS get your yearlies......

Hide the bologna if my daughter and I visit you....

and be sure to bestow loving gifts on all the loved ones in your life...

Hasta Manana!

7 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well..here's hoping its just something your antibiotics will clear up..

damn kids..bologna is safe nowhere..

Neurotic1 said...

I hope he has eased your mind some! Your daughter can come rearrange my fridge. No tellin' what she may find in there!

Jamie Dawn said...

I hope your female woes are cleared up right away with the meds the doc gave you.
My hubby has never given ME a dead lady's t-shirt.
Wow! You MUST be loved!!
Rearranging frig foods sounds like a good educational exercise for kids. Way to go, little one!

Wendy said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better about your situation. I second what the Flip Flop Goddess said!

Jayke managed to get his grubby little paws on a bag of fudge from the goat farm this morning. It was on the very top shelf of the fridge. I'm pretty sure he had to climb the shelves to get it. Glad I didn't see that! I may have to chain the door shut.

Sandi said...

Here's hoping the antibiotics will take care of your problems. I've known so many young woman who go through that and a majority of the time it turns out to be nothing. So keep positive thoughts!

JUST A MOM said...

poor puppy, I yell at my teens for the lubch meat thing, this guy sounds like he is smart, you will be fine.,

Halfmexican Mama said...

FIRST OF ALL THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU KIND WORDS, ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYERS!! I seriously cant tell you all how much they mean to me:-)

Now...nuff of that sappy crap...

FFG...I hope so too, and I swear these days she is a pint sized carnivore!

Carmen...He did make me feel somewhat better..im still worried a bit. My fridge is like a jungle too..im probably breeding a new species of mold not even known to man right now...

JD..Buster only brings me the best :-) Now if I can only get her to alphabetize the damn thing...hmm.

Wendy...OMG not fudge!!! Did you get a pic...?? You can buy refriderator locks that are plastic and you put up high...

Sandi...Thanks...I try to keep that in mind...thats what the doc said too...:-)

JAM...Yeah I think I like him..hopefully Monday he will be gentler than that last butcher..