Wednesday, August 22, 2007

D DAY

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY CROTCH?!

We shall find out tomorrow..hopefully unless there is more to it than im aware of..

Supposed to get a Coloscopy and posssibly a biopsy..lets pray not the "Biopsy" as they will only do that if they see anything "abnormal"...

Ive said it once and ill say it again....If they handed out hysterectomys with a side of fries I would be first in line....Im so freakin scared...oh well tis what it is right???

****************************************************************

I have a Confession...dont know if its blog worthy but I gotta get it offa my bust so here it is...............................................................................................................................................................................................

I took a towel from the hospital when I had both of my kids...

Stiff ass white Port Huron stamped small ass towelllss..

there

I said it .......

to me its just a souveneir...I still use those small ass towels and every time I do I remember giving birth....

wether it was my first baby a seven and a half pounder...

or my second born a 3 and a half pounder...

I remember it....the first night alone in the hospital with your newborn is euphoric...yall know what I mean....

you remember being alone with them, those brand new eyes, ears, toes and nose

everytime I see those two towels..which I use often might I add..I remember giving birth to those two girls...

******************************************************************

Sorry this is so short im tired...I think I will go and TRY to sleep now wish me luck tomorrow....see you all in Bloggerland again soon!!

Buenes Noches!
HMM

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

u better let me know as soon as you back..

when I had the boy and blondie and same hosptail,they gave us lots of recieving blankets...

when I had Boo 4 years ago next week, I had one of the blankets on her when we were leaving..they saw the blanket and told me i had to take it back to the room because we were not allowed to keep them anymore, new policy.

so I went into my room,opened my diaper bag and shoved about 5 blankets in there..haha

there, thats my confession.

Wendy said...

I took receiving blankets when I had The Boy too. They told us to leave everything there but we took them anyway. I figure I paid for it anyway!

Hope everything goes well! I am expecting a good report when I come back here.

JUST A MOM said...

DAMN never thought of that,,,, I was in royal oak beumont think they will let me go back now.... naaaa 27 and 25 years guess not huh. Good luck tomorrow and hey think of it like your gunny get a new pair of ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nnnaaaaawwww wrong end.

Hang in there,,,,,, You are in my prayers.

eyes_only4him said...

soooo...any word..i know u must be back by now...come on..call me or something

Halfmexican Mama said...

FFG..im gonna post my happenings here in a min...hold tight...dont get your thoungs in a bunch!!

Wendy...they actually give you receiving blankets, hats and outfits in Port Huron...gift basket too full of mugs and candy, and bottles and Dermaplast...guess all hospitals are different...for some reason I just had to have those towel...maybe cause they were monogrammed with the Hospital name...dunno Im neurotic like that I guess...I just feel bad about it..oh well maybe I will purchase 2 new ones and "donate" them to the birthing center...in honor of my daughters ;-)

JAM...cant believe you didnt scab on any goods during your stay...well maybe when you have grandbabies you can make up for it...!!