Monday, August 20, 2007

The "swing" of things.

It is so amazingly hard to believe that school starts the week after next...

so..

Im going to try to "get back into the swing of things"

I started today by waking early, around 5 thirtyish only cause I had to pee so bad.

Then I couldnt get back to sleep so layed next to Buster whilst listening to the rain on the roof and hitting the leaves on the shitty little excuse of a tree outside our bedroom window...

I really had all intentions on getting up and making a pot of coffee before he left for work, but I couldnt pull my squat little ass outta bed cause I was so mesmerized by that sound, plus I was comfy and warm...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Im so freaking domesticated that I had lunch/dinner started in the crock pot around 7:30, im really starting to swing now!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well the weekend went well as you can tell, only thing is one of my stepbrothers had his current girlfriend come up to stay with him at my dads for the weekend, AND his ex (teenage daughters momma)...not a good combination.

GF ended up leaving early Friday night..I mean ripping down her tent and air mattress and every thing and peeling out a 4 am...

Im so glad I was not there for that drama...I feel bad though because I like both of the chicks...Kim is pictured in a couple of the posts below, and Kristina is pictured sitting at the picnic table with me here to the right...or maybe left...shit I dont know Ive changed my damn temlate too many times in the last week...

****************************************************************************
Wish me luck as I try to call the Gyno to get in earlier than the 29th, I was having some pretty weird pain last night and this morning...not sure if its linked to my current "problem", or if I just had to pee so bad it still hurts a couple hours after I already went.

*************************************************************************

Well I returned yet another digital camera...this is my third one...the first 2 were Samsungs that I got cause my cheap ass was trying to save fifty bucks..so this time I went with the Kodak, and purchased a battery recharging system for Nimh batteries.

Havent used the bitch yet so wish me luck there too....

Well sorry this post was a little long and boring, If I think of anything amusing trust you me, I will be posting!

For now...Peace Out....this halfmexican hoe has to go check on her frejoles!!

7 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I have a Kodak easy share, but I want to get a really nice one..I want to save that one for just odds and ends I snap...like boobs and such..

way 2 go on the crock pot so early..no way I am dragging my ass out of bed before 6;)

Halfmexican Mama said...

FFG...thanks! on the attagirl for waking up early..it is now 10:15 and im damn tired!

couldnt get into the doc any earlier so im about to call my HCP and see if they can recommend anyone else!

KrazyMom said...

I have a hard time getting out of bed with the constant sound of the rain too, just too relaxing! Is that Kim (maiden name K....then married to Ron W.???). Sure looks like her. If so, she and I used to hang out in HS (though she was from a differnt town).

Neurotic1 said...

I need to do more in the crock pot. It is so damn easy, yet, I am so damn lazy. I hope you get into the gyno sooner!

aatank said...

Good luck with the camera. We bought a really expensive one with high pixels and it takes crappy pictures.

Good luck with the gyno...knock on wood I don't/haven't had any problems in that area.

Wendy said...

I've got the Kodak easy share too and like the Goddess I want a fancy smancy new camera too. I have been begging...er, uh...asking for one for Christmas this year. Never to early to get your list started I say!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Krazy...No its not that Kim. I know which one u are referring to and they do look similar. She is from Warren.

Carmen...got an appointment for day after tomorrow in Sandsusky with Dr. Balu. Sure beats waiting til the 29th and driving to Bad Axe!

Alisha..hope u knocked on wood!! It SUCKS! I want to request a voluntary hysterectomy I swear just to get rid of all the hassle!

Wendy..I will probably want a fancy one too..I like to take portrait like shots of the kids and such! your right never too early and sadly its really not that early !