Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Testing, testing...1...2...3

Here is a tired non makeup wearing halfmexican broad taking pics with the third camera I purchased since Wednesday of last week....we wont go there on the details but im sure most of you already know....



See this is Jill in her small bathroom with a very dirty mirror...

I had better things to do today like NOTHING...than to clean my damn bathroom mirror......I cleaned from sun up til sun down yesterday so today was my day off....




********************************************************************************
My puppy likes running through the house with dirty underwear that he pulls out of the laundry...oh yeah dirty socks too.....but he seems so freakin happy when he is doing it....
***************************************************************************
Im trying to teach my 3 year old her full name and her immediate relatives names so at dinner tonight for Daddy we decided to show off what we had learned....
Me: "Whats your full name"
Baby: says it perfecty albeit slowly first, middle and last....
Me:"Whats your sisters name"
Baby: says it perfectly
the same with Grandmas and Grandpas, and Aunts etc.......
Me:"What is Mommys name"
this is the fun part...
Baby: Mommy
I told Buster with pride that I taught her that...well actually not she refuses to say his name or mine....but dammit I know she knows it...
It just worries me cause what if she got lost...she at least knows her own name...
***************************************************************************
I watched Little House on the Prarie twice and today....and liked it....
Sorry if your not a fan but I have been since the ripe old age of 6.....hoes....
***************************************************************************
I made Breakfast for Dinner tonight which really confused the Baby...
It was yummy though...Biscuits and Gravy, Bacon and eggs....mmmmmmmmmmmmm
***************************************************************************
The little neighbor boy poked his head in the door tonight as I was cooking and asked if he could eat here tonight...usually I would have said yes but Buster had a hard day at the office {he is a licensed plumber) and was parading around the house in his undies...so I told the little boy maybe another day as I really only planned on 4 and didnt think I had enough food...he said "I will just have bacon then" I said "No honey maybe another night"
After dinner the kids go out to play with the kid and I noticed the one big homemade biscuit I had leftover on the stove was gone...I asked my kid when she came in for a drink what happend to it...dont really care just curious...
She says neighbor boy said he was hungry and asked her if we had anything we could eat so she took him the biscuit...bless her little soul...she also said he said to tell me it was yummy even without butter!
I feel like a horses ass for not letting him eat here now...I dont know if his parents are not home very much or what the deal is but he has ate here quite a bit...I wonder if there is enough food at his house...I wonder why I wonder and worry about someone elses kid...I guess it comes with being a mom....
I feel bad for the little fella...I think im gonna send him home with a doggie bag tonight....
************************************************************************
Please keep me in your prayers....please please...I got an earlier and closer gyno appointment the day after tomorrow.....I just want everything to be norma....
Would I be out of line to request a voluntary hysterectomy???
They probably dont dish them out that easy...maybe if I beg....or show the doc my boobies.....hell that wont work he gets to look at an assortment of em every day....I wonder if it ever "turns them on" you know gynos???
I have heard of some perverted cases but I think im pretty safe with the small town doc here...
If not I will just have to goto his house in his sleep and squeeze his peeper off with pliers...sorry now im getting carried away.....
Well Chicas and Chicos
Have fun til next time...feed a person if they ask...dont think about it just do it!
Gracias!

9 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well, pretty sure they do not do voluntary hystrectomies, but it never hurts to try..i they do, I am soo coming back to have it done;)

stop playing with yoour camera.

hehe

JUST A MOM said...

peeper we call it a winkie here.... OK so what is up iwth the gyno? can I ask that question? and ok here is the deal with the kid next door,,, do you talk to his parents?? yeah done that feeding the world for many years... Now I just try to feed the girls BOYFRIENDS,,,,,,,,,,, good luck and take a rest....

Neurotic1 said...

I hate going to the gyno. I just can't understand why someone would want to look at vaginas all day! Yuck!

Keep us posted on the findings!

Oh- and just feed the lil' kid! Or put the puppy dish outside with the leftovers. He will eventually find it ;)

Halfmexican Mama said...

FFG...the camera is pretty new so I will probably play with it til the newness wears off...

Hey JAM I had an abnormal pap last month...something about some slightly abnoral cervical cells and I gotta go get a colposcopy and possibly a biopsy tomorrow...we will hope for no biopsy as they will only do it if anything looks "abnormal"

N1...I will let u know as soon as I find anything out...keep your fingers crossed or your prayer beads out or whatever it is you do down there :-)....Yeah I will stick to ONLY feeding him, lest we find a new house...

Humincat said...

Ok, squeeze peepers, feed little boys, pray, Got it! LOL!

Wendy said...

My dogs like dirty clothes too. Just wait until he runs through the house with your dirty underwear when you have company. Yeah, that happened to me. Fun stuff.

I will remember to feed all strays to stop by, dogs, cats, AND kids!

aatank said...

Where do you live I want to send my family over so I don't have to cook dinner. They like bacon and eggs, as a matter of fact there not picky at all.

JUST A MOM said...

gotcha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GOOD LUCK!!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Humin...thanks for appreciating the text..ha ha!

Wendy...Im sure you would even feed those damn pigs...lol..they have it better than we do...im gonna sign up to live at the zoo I think!

Alisha...on the corner of Mills and Austin..send em over baby Ive got TONS of leftovers :-)

JAM...thanks for your support!!