Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Surgery in the morning...

Well the day is tomorrow..

I have to have my Half Mexican ass up to McKenzie memorial at 7 am sharp!!!

My rear end sould be squeaky clean due to the self inflicted enema I will perform tonight.

I asked Buster if he would assist me in the task, He laughed and said NO...

He wouldnt think it was so funny if it was his rear....this is serious shit (no pun intended)...


Then my hoo hoo part shall encounter 2 baths of iodine one tonight, and one first thing in the morning.

I have no idea why I have to do all this myself...see when I gave birth they just threw it all in like a package deal....

makes a person wonder.

Now that youve read all the grody details I apologize and should have warned you in advance of my motives ;-)

Im hoping that this surgery works, as I have been having some peculiar pain.

AND I hope and PRAY that the labs come back as something that can be taken care of...before the 25th...thats when my insurance ends :-( Doc said they will put in a rush order on the labby labs....I hope he does....

I will try to post tomorrow to let you all know how it went...But warning!!!

Dont hold anything against me as I will be under the influence of intrvaneous anesthetic, and probably some other kind of oral drug....

And my hoo hoo will be packed with several rolls of gauze.

Lord, I HOPE THIS WORKS!!!

If your not familiar and really want to know what theyre going to do...google LEEP

Enough of that now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My 3 year old thinks she is a "chicken whisperer"...we took her to a friends last night that has horses and chickens and a duck.

Well she wanted the chickens to come out of the coop and into their fenced in little play yard.

So she sat

By the coop, calling them every sweet little word her 3 year old brain could muster!!

It was precious, and of course I didnt have my cam cam...


AGAIN!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay ladies and gent....

Im going to go research my surgery now.

If you come up with or know of anything I should know about it, Please do tell....

Hasta Manana!

19 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

WAIT,, HOLD ON THERE,, JUST ONE MINUET EHRE.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRINK A GALLON OF THAT CRAP??? that is a bonus for you ,,, you will be fine,, you will be in my everythought tomorrow. oh wait 7 am yoru time I WILL BE DREAMING hahhahah your gunna be fine.

eyes_only4him said...

um, now no sex for 6 months..u got it.

hahahahaha

I cant imagine all that gauze rolled up into my va jay jay..no how, no way, tampons are bad enough.

which reminds me, I better go change it.

good luck.

Wendy said...

I will be thinking about you tomorrow! A va jay jay full of guaze sounds like no fun at all!

Wendy said...

Oh yeah, I used to be a chicken whisperer myself back in the day. My grandfather raised chickens every year and it was my responsiblity to feed them. I loved those damn chickens then we had to chop off their heads, boil, pluck, cook, and eat them.

Halfmexican Mama said...

JAM..Im having a surgery to remove a large portion of the lower part of my cervix...where abnormalites have been found. they will then send that chunck to a lab to see if there is anything else to cause of concern. if you google LEEP it will explain it all..usually you only have to drink stuff for exploratory procedures I think, my dad had a colonoscopy yesterday
and the previous day he had to drink a gallon of the "lard water" thats what he called it..

FFG..No hanky panky for 6 WEEKS and no tampon use either :-(

Neurotic1 said...

Okay so you TOLD me to google it! Owwwieee! I also read that there will be some smoke in your hoo haa! Guess tomorrow we can call you smokin'!

I hope all goes well! Have Buster help change the gauze and maybe he won't want sex for a while!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Wendy...a hoo hooo filled with ANYTHING is not fun!! unless its whipped cream....joking! gross! that reminds me of a time when I found a can of whip cream in my dads underwear drawer...I will save that for another post...nevermind.

eyes_only4him said...

um, I told the hubby after each kid no hanky panky for six months, and he beilved me..

so I just go with that!

Sandi said...

Good luck with your procedure. We're all thinking about you.

KrazyMom said...

WTF? You have to do that prep at home?? Is your doc giving you a discount for that? I will say a special prayer for ya tonight. Hope all goes as good as can be expected.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Wendy...I had a pet duck named Donald once...in our yard in Detroit. Dad and Uncle Johnny chopped its head off and made duck blood soup!! Gross! It was supposed to be some sort of polish delicacy :-(

N1...Ill definitely be smokin! I will be out so at least I wont see it!!

FFG...poor ole Shaky.


Sandi..Gracias

Krazy...yeah my thoughts too!

Bella said...

Good luck tomorrow.

1 plus twins said...

hope all goes well!!! i will say a little prayer for you! (not sure about that gauze thing though - that sucks!!)

JUST A MOM said...

Take a breath and vision us all there with you hahhahahOK MAYBE NOT BUT WE ARE THINKIGN OF YOU

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Hope all goes well!

Neurotic1 said...

Thinkin' about ya! Hope all went well today ;)

Petula said...

Wow, you had to do all of that? I had a LEEP and I didn't do anything of that. It wasn't that bad though... piece of cake. We women have to go through so much, but we're strong!!

Take care.

Monogram Queen said...

Best of luck honey! I had to drink a gallon of go-lite before abdominal surgery 5 years ago. Good times! the gauze in the va jay-jay is making me cringe also.

Halfmexican Mama said...

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts prayers and concerns! They really mean a lot to me right now!