Thursday, September 20, 2007

While on the mend.

Well Im happy to report that I had the packing removed today and there was hardly anything on it...



cauterization clearly went well....


Im a tad tired and a bit crampy today but NOTHING like yesterday...


While on the mend Buster made burgers on the grill for dinner, and His parents didnt bring the kids home til almost 9 last night....ahhhh!


Buster rented the DaVinci Code and Disturbia last night....


both very good flicks....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Had to put the girls in bed together last night because a pup who shall remain nameless.

Because hearing let alone spelling his name right now will piss be off and probably cause me to hemmorage...

Guess what he did???


Well a couple of days ago Our Friend Tom brought his pup over , who happens to be our pups sister from the same litter, AND partner in crime...


CHEWED THE HELL OUT OF MY YOUNGEST KIDS MATTRESS!!!

Im not kiddin.

They were alone and quiet for way to long so I peeked into the wee ones room and there they were!

Both caught red paw-ded....eating the stuffing out of the center of her mattress which happened to have a whole the size of a small grand canyon!!

There are bare springs sticking out of that baby now....

So we have to get her a new bed because im NOT purchasing another toddler mattress as she will need a twin within the next year anyway.....

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

We have made an arrangement to rent a house about 5 miles from here in the country.

3 bedrooms 2 baths and way bigger than what we have now...

From my previous experiences I will not get excited over this one until the papers are signed..

However the house needs at least 24 hours worth of cleaning (as bad as the last one) this guy already said he will pay for paint throughout the house and labor to clean....Amen.

Keep your fingers crossed.

*******************************************************

I have an 11 appointment tomorrow to have my BP diagnosed, then 3 an ultrasound on my ovaries as I have been having some peculiar pain there....they are checking for cysts and such, my doc seems to think that it its just ovulation...

but im pretty sure I dont freaking ovulate every DAY!!

All this in a rush because my insurance is up the the 25th, and I pray God that my labs come back before then too!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

In the mean time I am just trying to stay calm and live regularly and not let this mess of a house bother me too much...

I overworked myself after our first kid was born and ended up back in bed with terrible pains and you know what...

So till next time....enjoy an enchilada or 2 for me...Im going to try to eat more healthy and start excersising again, and hopefully stick with it...!!

11 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

GOOD TO HEAR they took the paper towel roll out of your hoo hoo or what ever... we call it a nanynoo I think that is how it is spelt hahhahah ok so rest.

Neurotic1 said...

Whoa girly slow down! I am glad they are getting you in due to the insurance! BP that high is really scary!

Mr. Conservative's dog chewed up a couch when I first met him. I think I would've gotten rid of the damn dog. But no- he is still here giving me headaches everyday ;)

Oh-btw- thanks now I'm hungry for an enchilada!

eyes_only4him said...

WALLY..hahahaha, there I said the pups name..little bastard.

I never bothered with toddler beds myself, just went from crib to bed..badda bing.

So durring your pap and such they never felt your ovaries to see if there was a cyst?

I made Enchalda's Sunday..I use wheat flour toritlla's, fat free cheese, lettuce and Mild sauce, as the hot shit burns my tongue into oblivain.

1 plus twins said...

i am so glad they took that paper towel thingy out and everything looks fine. that had to be so damn uncomfortable. i can't believe your puppy did that!! my hubby would have made me get rid of it if that would have happened here. so they ar just now doing an ultrasound on the ovaries?? that doesn't make sense, why didn't they do that before?? hope they get it all straight before you insurance runs out and hope all goes well. good luck on the new house!

Sandi said...

Glad you're feeling better. Rest as long as you can!

Wendy said...

We had a dog eat through the bathroom wall and all the flooring once. He got locked in. Destructive little turds.

I'm glad things...eh hem... are on the mend in your lower regions. Now just get that BP taken care of!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Sweetie Pies Sweetie Pies...lets see here..

Jaye..Nanyoo....ne err herad of it@ hee hee

N1..BP sucks , I have an appt with my fam doc tomorrow at 11...will keep ya postd..enchiladas rock!!

FFG...u motha****a!

1plus..it was more like 10 rolls of sandpaper!! yes, they are JUST now doing an ultrasound...SOB's mark my words there will be something wrong there too...just myluck!

Sandi...hon wish I could rest but with a 3 year old without a bed and a 7 year old...who can??? and my house is a holy terror...grrr!

Wendy..I would have left that dog in there and sold the house! Thanx for the concerns on the BP hon...much appreciated!

Bella said...

Good luck tomorrow.

Halfmexican Mama said...

katie...ur the sweetest thing!

Monogram Queen said...

Be well honey! Good luck on the house also. Been there, done that!

Jamie Dawn said...

Take it easy and get totally recovered before you do anything like gymnastics or water skiing, okay?

Good news about the bigger house!
I hope it all works out!!!

Lie down and rest NOW!!!